Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing

Go down 
+6
Little*Dreamer
Flicky&Ben
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

BrightEyes: *looks around and flicks tail, looks around and heads off towards the borders*
Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:00 pm

MaskFlight padded in, the handsome russet red tom flicked an ear.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 am

Polarkit padded bravely into the Clearing, away from the nursery. She was almost an apprentice, and ready to be one.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am

Foxkit slinks slowly behind Polarkit, not wanting to be scolded by the warriors for being out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Polarkit puffed her fur out bravely and sat down in the middle of the clearing, almost obnoxiously daring any warriors to tell her and Foxkit to go back to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Foxkit nervously glances at Polarkit as she paces around her
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 pm

"Quit worrying Foxkit. We're not going to get into any trouble. We're 5 moons old!"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:50 pm

She grumbles and flicks her tail.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 am

She sat and looked around. Foxkit and herself would be apprentices soon. Both were quite big, their fur becoming sleeker too.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 am

Foxkit sighs as she sits and starts grooming her long bushy tail. "If i get any bigger I'm goin to pass up some of the warriors size, and I'll look even more like a fox... And I'm pretty sure I'm not done growing" she comments distastefully.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 am

(That big? Gurl, you're still a kit XD *thinks of Polarkit like a bear XD But not exactly, obviously she'll never be half the size of a polar bear*)

"Tch, don't worry. You don't look so much like a fox. Besides, looking like one is a good thing. Think of how easy it will be to fight off other Clans, they'll think they were fighting a fox! You'd be honored in the Clan you know."
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:34 pm

(i see foxwing almost the size of a fox, once shes full-grown. and she may be exaggerating a little) "mff, i guess" She looks at the sky "y'know, I don't know who my mother or father were. I could possibly be part fox... if yknow that was possible for a cat and a fox to mate" She twitches her whiskers
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Polarkit blinked thoughtfully. She had no idea who her parents were either. "Well my mum and dad must have been wierd, because I look like an animal I've never seen before!"

(Nyah! Polarkit is big XD *wants her to be because i've never, ever ever ever made a big charrie before)
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Foxkit purrs and yawns. "There arent many cats in our clan... There's not many cats who could be our mentors"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:12 pm

She nodded in agreement. "I hope Cloudhaze mentors me. There aren't many kits... So it should be fine, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 pm

(I cant tell who all is in the clan DX)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Darkstorm pads over to the kits. "Good morning Foxkit and Polarkit." he mews, his turquoise eyes warm. Then he walks out of the camp to meet IceFang at the borders.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 pm

(hay, more people :0) Foxkit purrs a greeting and watches Darkstorm walk away. "I can't wait to be apprenticed, I don't care whom I get for my mentor."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Polarkit purred lightly, glad to see so many warriors. The Clan was starting to feel warmer to her. "Me niether! I just want a really good mentor! So I can be a great warrior!"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:49 pm

"Yes, of course! I can't wait to learn how to hunt, fight, and even change out moss." She purrs momentarily and twitches her whiskers. " I just hope I hunt well..."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:44 pm

She drooped suddenly, very tired. "You WILL be a great hunter. Me though, I'm more excited about fighting! Though hunting will be fun." She nudges Foxkit towards the nursery, ready to get to bed.
Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:48 pm

HollowStar Stepped Towards The Kits. She Smiled. "Getting' A Bit Late For You Young Uns' Hey?" She Creeped Into The Den, And Placed Them Neatly On Some Soft Moss.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:26 am

IceFang padded into the clearing :3
Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:44 am

CloverTail watched him
"H-Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 am

His deep and gruff voice poured out "hello"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next