Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StreamClan Nursery

Go down 
+5
Kestrel
whispers
Silverfur
VenomFang
Shard
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

A comfy nest with lots of room for kits to run around in and enjoy. A small stream runs through near the side, providing a close water source for queens and their kits.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Hawkkit eyes were closed for a minute, then after a few unsteady breaths he opened them and gasped for air, coughing, with drops of water falling out his mouth. His fur was soaked, and he was shivering. "Oakkit!" he looked at the shadow in the water. "Oakkit's underwater!"
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Oakkit kicks his legs hard, and struggles to the top. He takes another breath before he sinks back underwater.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Hawkkit musters up his courage and runs back in the water, heading straight towards oakkit. when he reaches him, he dunks his head underwater, and for a moment, grips Oakkit's muzzle and pulls him up as hard as he can. Finally, they both pop out the water.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Oakkit struggles to get a breath. He does, and sanks back down into the water again, just it was deeper than before.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Hawkkit yelps in surprise when Oakkit's muzzle slips out his fangs and he realizes he was sinking too. He sticks a paw up and looks back down at Oakkit, having not enough time to decide what to do. Before he knew it, he was underwater.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Oakkit, at the bottom, bumped into Hawkkit and fell on his back. He struggled to get up, but the pressure of the water kept him down.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Hawkkit was holding his breath and immediately thought of losing Oakkit. He kicked to the bottom, then pushed Oakkit up, Oakkit now sitting on his head. He gave Oakkit a boost, staying at the bottom. He was starting to lose his breath, his mouth trembling to open. he tried to kick, but his chest was already bursting for air, and he didn't have the strength.
(OMG, is Oakkit gonna sink again? XD)
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Fledglingstar ran back into the water again, eyes squeezed shut and ears flattened as she dove underneath, first bringing Hawkkit up to the surface, his muzzle clenched in her teeth. She set him down on an almost-dry patch of land and turned to fetch Oakkit, picking him up and placing him beside Hawkkit. Fledglingstar struggled to catch her breath and looked over at her flooded camp. "We need to leave camp..." she meowed unhappily to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Oakkit coughs up water, breathing in and out deeply. "Wait! Where's my mom?" he says loudly, his eyes clouding with worry. "And where's my sister?" His eyes began to tear up as he sniffled. "Is she okay, Fledglingstar?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Hawkkit wasn't awake. Troubled breaths were escaping his mouth and his eyes were shut tightly. His eyes fluttered open shortly and he hacked out tons of water. His eyes were tearing as he watched the camp flood. "Oh no..." He was still breathing troubled but managed to stand up. Are you okay, Oakkit?" He looked towards Fledglingstar innocently.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:28 am

"Yes," he says more calmly, as his cloudy eyes drip with tears of worry.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:35 am

Mothkit steps back from the water hissing at it every time it gets near her paws. She jumps backwards looking for a way toward the others. She stands on the top of her mount watching the water rise on each side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 am

Fledglingstar looked at Mothkit and Hawkkit. "Stay here," she ordered, wading back into the water. She paddled towards the mound where Mothkit was standing. She reached and lifted Mothkit up, turning back and swimming to safety. The water was up to her belly now, but it was the current, not the depth, that made navigating it so difficult. Fledglingstar gritted her teeth worriedly. "We need to leave camp," she repeated, ears swiveling. "Somewhere in the forest, not so close to the river. . . ." She turned away from the kits, back towards the flooded camp.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:50 pm

"Where's my mom?" Oakkit repeated, tears dropping slightly heavier and faster from his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 pm

"Hollowspirit?" Fledglingstar replied distantly, glancing around. "I'm . . . I'm not sure. We'll find her, though," she meowed, traces of confidence returning to her shaky voice. "She'll be fine. StreamClan has many warriors, myself included among them, who will help her if any harm comes to her, though I doubt it will. Your mother is strong."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:45 pm

"But she's still in there!" he says, tail pointing to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Hawkkit yelps as the water touches his paws. "It's still rising!" What do we do?" He flinches back, glancing into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 pm

The StreamClan leader's eyes widen at Oakkit's remark. "We'll get her out of there," she meowed, voice trembling the sane way the earth had shaken only minutes before. She turned to the kits. "Stay here. If the water rises so high that you're in any danger, head deeper into the woods." Her eyes darkened. Fledglingstar knew that sending kits off into the woods was a bad idea, but there was little else she could think to do. "I'll fetch Hollowspirit and the rest of StreamClan. We'll stay in the forest until camp is dry enough." Without waiting for a reply, she plunged back into the swirling water, paddling back into the nursery where Hollowspirit lay.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Hawkkit watched her dissapear nervously, glaring at Oakkit. He looked at the water, a little close to his paws, but not enough to make him panic. He sat there, shocked, scared, but under control.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Blazingstorm splashed through the water, his fur matted down, making him look almost half his size in width. He had seen Fledglingstar go under, and galloped over to the kits. "Where did Fledglingstar go?" flattening his ears at the rising water, his usually goofy expression flat out serious. He looked to the kits nervously for an answer.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Hawkkit looked at him nervously and yelped when his paws touched the rising water again. "Fledlingstar went to get Hollowspirit. She's still trapped in the nursery, and the water is getting higher!" He looked at the rising water that was now up to his paws. "Fledlingstar told us to go deeper into the forest of the water gets too high and she's not out yet..." His gaze clouded with worry.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:30 pm

"I-" Blazingstorm stammered, unsure of what to do or say. "If the water gets too high,I'll make sure you kits get to safety." he promises, though Blazing's voice cracked with nervousness.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:34 pm

The water was now up to Hawkkit's upper paws. "O-Okay.." He whimpers, looking at the flooding camp below him.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Blazingstorm nudged Hawkkit and Oakkit behind him and as far away from the water they could be;only about a tail-length. Since Blazingstorm was much bigger, he had more time until the water was at his height. "It'll be okay, Fledglingstar will be back soon..." he meows, attempting to comfort them.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Hawkkit walked in the direction he was nudging him and looked back at the water. He stood on a clear patch of grass and smiled up at BlazingStorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StreamClan Nursery
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next