Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting- Two P's

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Polarpaw padded out of camp beside Pumpkinpaw, going into the wide open valley of LightningClan to hunt.
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Pumpkinpaw purred quietly as he looked at Polarpaw. "C'mon.." He mewed, tortting off, scenting the air for prey.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Polarpaw followed silently behind him. She tasted the air, smelling the feint scent of prey.
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Pumpkinpaw looked back at she she-cat flicking an ear. "Scent anything?"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 pm

She nodded. "I do, but it's faint. Must be coming from upwind, let's go over this hill and look out for prey eh?"
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Pumpkinpaw smiles faintly then nods. "Alright. Sounds like a plan~." He purred. He paused a bit then began trudging up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Polarpaw purred lightly. She trotted after him. Reaching the top of the hill, the wind was blowing harder, Polarpaw's fur was whipped around her. "Hm, we won't find any prey with all of this wind.."
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Pumpkinpaw stifled a laugh, a little surprised by the sudden wind. "Yeah..but it feels pretty good.." He purred. Then he blinked, looking down. "..Th-that's aside the point..We should go to lower grounds, where the wind isn't as harsh.."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Polarpaw tilted her head curiously. She blinked, looking at Pumpkinpaw. She nodded. "Does feel good, little chilly though." She purred. "Let's go! Hmm... See any prey from here, first? Any rabbits?" She searched the grounds below, watching for the grey pelts. "We should look for signs that they've been around once we get down there eh?"
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm

"O-oh.." He looked down to his paws. "Y-you're right..I was thinking to hastily. S-sorry.." He lifts his eyes to the lower grounds for any signs of grey fur. He flicked an ear as he spotted a fair sized one lumber into veiw. "I see one.." He perked up.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 pm

"I was half-agreeing with you Pumpkinpaw. Good idea," Her ears perked up and she scanned the area to follow his gaze. "Oh! I see it! Not sure where the wind is blowing down there. We'll have to circle around the hare so we don't accedently pick the side that the wind is blowing from. If we get far enough away while still remembering where the rabbit is, we can find out which way the wind is blowing without it carrying our scent to it. Then we can get closer and catch it!"
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Pumpkinpaw looked over at her, his ears perked up a little. He nodded. "Yeah..Sounds like a plan!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 pm

She purred lightly. "Should we both go around? Should one of us stay and watch the rabbit? Or go down and corner it down there?"
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Pumpkinpaw thought for a minuet. "...We both go down..But we have to know which one of us is going to chase after it, and who is going to bring it down.." He flicks his ear. "I-if that's okay with you, though.."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Polarpaw flicked her ears. "Of course! Good idea, it'd be better if we were both close. You should chase the rabbit, your legs are longer than mine." Polarpaw wasn't short, and was about as big as Pumpkinpaw, but her legs hadn't grown as fast as the rest of her body. They would get longer later. "If you can catch it before it reaches me, then you should take it down."
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Pumpkinpaw suddenly became frantic and worried. "M-me..?! Wh-what if I mess up? O-or I get tired too quickly? What if I become clumsy and trip over my own paws?" He rambled on and on of the worst case scenarios that went through his mind. "What if the rabbit gets away?" 'what if, what if, what if' was all he was going on about.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Polarpaw's ears perked up in surprise. She rested her tails on his shoulders gently and looked at him. "It'll be okay. You'll do great, Pumpkinpaw."
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Pumpkinpaw looked over to her. "B-but.." He let out a quiet sigh in defeat. "A-alright.." He looked up to see the rabbit had went a ways off. "Y-you wait over right there." He nosed to a spot a good distance in front of the rabbit. "Be ready to dart if he dosn't run straight, of course. And I'll circle around the right and chase after him...Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Polarpaw nodded. "I'll make a wide arc around it, in case the wind isn't in our favor."
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 pm

"Alright." He takes in a large breath and began to creep down the hill, keeping far from the rabbit, making an arc. He pauses and tests the wind before creeping along.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Polarpaw crept along at the same pace. She made her way to where the rabbit was expected to break, the wind was in Pumpkinpaw's favor. The scent of the rabbit should carry to his direction. Polarpaw stuck to the side of the rabbit, no wanting to get right into the wind.
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Pumpkinpaw shortened his arc once he became behind the rabbit. He began to creep forward, laying down, then creeping forward. He repeated this until he was painfully close to the prey. His heart was racing in his chest. He had always felt this way when hunting. He gave Polarpaw a last glance, before taking off.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Polarpaw reached where the wind would be strongest when the rabbit bolted. She saw Pumpkinpaw right behind it.
Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Pumpkinpaw's paws thudded on the ground as he pursued his prey. The rabbit was fast, but he was hot on it's heels. He tried his best to run the rabbit towards Polarpaw, but it suddenly veered, having caught sight of her. "Polarpaw!" He yowled, not giving up on his chase.

(..Is this like..powerplaying? XD I don't wanna control too much .3.)
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 pm

(Tah, lawl sorry. I should have clarified. I was referring to the moment the chase began when Pumpkinpaw was still close-ish, when I said he was right behind it :P)

Polarpaw sprang forward. She caught a short burst of speed but the rabbit veered to the right, her leap was too late, and the rabbit shot out of grasp. "No!!" She wailed in dispare as the rabbit dissapeared in the long grass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting- Two P's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next