Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Empty
PostSubject: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 am

Today, I wrote a letter to my past self. It was an English assignment and i decided to share it with you guys, but this versions a little different. I started crying when I mentioned my mom, no idea why. Then I cried some more when I mentioned Miranda and Hannah. In case you didn't know, Miranda is Sunny's real name. She told me I could use it here if I wanted.

Dear 10 yr. old self,

For you, this is a new grade and new friends. I remember how long my hair was then, well its probably still long to you. You end up cutting it all off at the end of the year and regretting it. Mom comes home this year. Shes going to be surprised at how much youve grown... I'm sorry to tell you this, but you'll never stop feeling the way you do right now. But I promise it gets somewhat better. Cherish this year, you'll never get to see William again once he leaves. Stop doubting yourself, or you're going to lose something very important. You'll never get it back, you'll never be as you once were. And above all, never lose hope as I did. And another thing, you're going to meet two very special people. Hannah and Miranda. They're going to tell you how amazing you are, but of course you're not going to listen to them. Never let them go, they're the most amazing people you will ever meet. I wish I could tell you everything, about your first heartbreak, about the amazing things you'll get to do, about the bad times too. But I'm already crying so I'll have to stop now.

Love, Yourself
Aka, you in 5 years
<3

Last edited by HollowStar~ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 am

(Names DX you guys are really killing me here)

Sad, guys. I bet your English teacher will regret assigning this XD He/she'll be in tears
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:31 pm

She X3 It might not make you guys cry for two reasons. Its not the original and not nearly as sad cause I left the original in my locker but I have it now and ill post it later. And 2. You guys have no idea why its meaningful to us *cried while writing it* :I manly tears might I add
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Aw you're older than me. xD

It's sweet, but I don't cry very often. :3 So I didn't.

But it's nice.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 pm

X3 well its kind of something that only people Ive explained my life to would know what it all really means X3
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:37 pm

I didn't cry.
I probably would if I knew what was going on in your life.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Its not so much now, just the past :3 the past is the past
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Thats special :'C
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:16 pm

I started crying when I mentioned my mom. I wiped away the two tears that escaped on the sleeve of my hoodie, then I continued with my work. No one noticed :I But then I made Sun and my friend Hannah cry when I told them the ending. Lots and looots of crying went on X3
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Ta,

Lots of us could make an emotional essay if we'd had that assignment. Glad I don't.

I've found that many rp'ers I know have a really tough life, or did in their past. Pretty antisocial because of it, so they look to rp'ing. And to being with friends who you can tell anything to, because let's face it, they probably won't ever meet you. They couldn't make fun of you, you could just leave and never come back. You'd never have to talk to them again :3
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Exactly Blue X3 Im actually a bit more social than before *nods* I know a lot of people like that
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Yeah, well. We all have a few sad things in our lives. xD
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Yesh we do, which is why I dont normally go around posting stuff like this *waves hand around* Ive lost a lot of friends in rl for "complaining" When all I did was tell them my life story :I its not complaining, it means I trusted them. Everyone has their own reasons for what they do, and I posted this just because I hoped Sun would post hers. I wasnt seeking attention, if anything I hate attention. X3 That was a bit off topic Im afraid
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Eh, it's fine. No one's blaming anyone here. :3
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 pm

X3 Thanks Maggie, and aside from poetry Im fairly sure this is all youll hear of that other junk :P promises promises
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Completely understood Holo XD

I don't like telling people bout my life story either, I haven't shared details with anyone in a long time. And I don't even want to tell that I have a... not so happy XD life story. Cause of that reason exactly, people think all friendships are unconditional XD If they can't even sit and listen to their friends, then are they really good enough to be trusted? O-e
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Thats why I love having Sunny, she understands. Hannahs not so understanding, not all the time. But shes right up there. I understand Blue, its not always so easy
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:25 pm

*Hugs SlateFoxenCrow* She's like... The best friend I have EVER had. No other could really compare, I mean, she understands me more than anyone else. I've told her things, but I try not to over do it. I don't want to depress my best friend o3o *loves having really good friends* I love my rp buddies XD you guys are so awesome *sort of off topic*
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 pm

XD thats ok, I wont tell if you dont. And yeh, thats how I am with Sun *squeezes her* :3 WE LOVE YOU TOO BLUE...MAYBE...HEY THAT RHYMED KINDA
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 pm

I don't share much; last I shared ws two years ago and I was pathetic, all like "LOOK AT ME IM WAY WURS OFF THAN U FEEL SORRY 4 ME PLS RANDOM PPL OF THE INTERNET!!!!" So now usually I write bad things happening to other people. >:D
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm

XD thats great, I was the same way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)   Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter (Caution, it might make you cry...or not :3)
Page 1 of 1