Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting- The Green Wood

Go down 
+3
Holo
Flicky&Ben
Genesis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 am

First topic message reminder :

The green wood (:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:29 pm

She looks at her rabbit. "Here.. " She grabs a small piece of the thigh. "Try this first. Just to show you what you're missing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Ginger prods the peice of prey warily. She pauses before licking up the peice of chewing it feircly. Ginger suddenly freezes as her ears droop and her body shiver a little. She swallows the kill and looks to Cloudhaze. "That..was amazing!!" She practically yowls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:48 pm

"Q-Quieter..!!" She nods and slightly smiles toothily. " I knew you'd like it better than the pellets. This is what we eat in the Clan everyday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:04 pm

She hushes herself as she meows, "Everday..!? That's wonderful! But it must be hard to catch..Aren't rabbits fast?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 pm

" Yet, we're faster. We have special training for this, and it doesn't make us fat like yours does." Refrains from poking Ginger with a paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Ginger tilts her head, suddenly greatly curious. "Training? To be faster than a rabbit?" Her ears perk and her eyes sparkle. "Is there a way you can teach me to be that fast..?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm

"I'm not giving the secrets of the Clans to a kittypet." She frowns. "Most kittypets aren't like you though.. They tend not to care about these things. The only way you'd learn is by joining on of the Clans. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Ginger nods. "I know what you mean~. The cats at my place are always inside, playing around with their twolegs. I get bored of it sometimes..So I come out here~!" She purrs with delight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 am

A handsome, russet red tom padded past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Eyes widen as the tom passes past, flatting herself and she hisses, "G-Get down..! I can't be seen talking to you...!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 pm

"Wha-..?!" Quickly flattens herself to the ground, curling her tail around herself for comfort reasons. "Wh-why not..?" She hisses. "Will you get in trouble too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 pm

She nods quickly, "Now hush.. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Ginger nods, as her eyes dart everywhere, trying to find the other cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 pm

"Now, follow me to this longer grass over here," Casts glance over to a large rock, that leads back to kittypet ground. "Follow me," she hissed under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Ginger barely heard what Cloudhaze said. But on instinct, she scampered after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 pm

"Quieter.." She soon slid behind the rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:06 pm

"O-okay.." She whispers, barely audible. She follows after Cloudhaze, stepping light on her toes. She looks around for any sight of the tom, but ends up bumping into Cloudhaze, jingling the golden bell on her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Gasps, eyes widing and she yanks her collar pulling her behind the rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 pm

"Oof!" She grunts as she gets dragged. Ginger looks up to Cloudhaze and hisses. "That hurt, bully..!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:24 pm

"It's not my fault you have that tinkling thing..!!" She spits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 pm

"Well then take it off..!!" She snaps back, rather loudly. She plops down and paws at the collar, only making the bell ring more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 pm

BrightEyes: *looks in the direction in the sound of the tinkling bell, smells the scent of Kittypet. Snarls*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Ginger flattens her ears. hearing the sound of something snarling. "What..was that..?" Her emerald eyes dart around, looking for the source.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Is almost out of breath after telling Ginger about the Clans. Her ears seem to glue to her head, "O-One... of my Clanmates.. " Her eyes grow wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Her mew is quiet and shakey. "If..if they find me..what'll they do..?" Her body starts to quiver, her claws becoming unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- The Green Wood   Hunting- The Green Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting- The Green Wood
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next