Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Pouncing out of the nursery, Mothkit was ready to play! She looked around the clearing, her fur fluffing up as she anticipated playing with any cat that was out in the clearing. Letting out a fake growl, she stomped around, pretending to be a badger. "Who's mighty enough to stop an angry badger!" She growled again, her small tail lashing as she continued to stomp about.

(Maggie, get your keister over to the gathering!)
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Raincloud purred at the kit."I,the almighty Raincloud will defeat you, badger!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 pm

The little pale grey kit cast a sidelong glance to her mother, and with a tiny roar, she leaped at Raincloud, baring her teeth in a mock snarl. "Oh yeah? I'm going to eat all the kits in the nursery, and there is nothing you can do about it!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Raincloud laughed at her kit. "I will stop you. You will never hurt those kits!" she declared, blocking the entrance of the nursery.
Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Acornfall watched as Raincloud blocked the nursery, purring. She curled up against her kits, letting them nurse.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:00 pm

(ARE ANY OF YOUR KITS UFA, THYME?)

With a squeal of delight, Mothkit barreled towards her mother, and dove into her paws. She squiggled and squirmed her way into the nursery, and turned to look at Raincloud, and promptly stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:16 pm

( I just made Sootkit, one of them. But Magpie hasn't approved him yet as far as I know. Check in my thread in Character Creation)

Acornfall looked around then jumped a little when Mothkit came into the nursery. Then she said," Oh no! A badger has gotten into the nursery! Who will save us?"
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm

With a purr, Mothkit squeaked, "I'm no badger! I'm the best warrior this clan will ever see!" She then shouldered her way to her mother, mewing, "Now, get gone, badger, before I tear your tail off!" She then bared her teeth, and gave her teeth a little snap.
Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm confused, Acornfall thought when Mothkit left the nursery. She sighed then closed her eyes and drifted off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Raincloud pretended to be scared and backed away.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:24 pm

"That's right, you mangy old flea-pelt!" Mothkit took a little jump forward, butting her head into her mother's chest. "Nothing will hurt my clan-mates while I'm around!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Raincloud let out a terrified squeak and raced away from the kit with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Growling with satisfaction, Mothkit took a look over to the fresh-kill pile. She scanned it, then bounced over to it, taking up a small silver fish, then looked to her mother. "Do you want to share?"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Leafswish glanced at them, purring. "Oh, what cute kits. They're so lovely." She let out a happy trill.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Raincloud smiled. "Sure!" she said, trotting over to her kit.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 pm

She smiled, gazing at the kit. "Oh, I would like to have one of those soft little fuzzballs one day."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:57 am

"I'm no fuzzball!" the little she-kit retorted, her fur fluffing up as she dropped the fish. "I'm going to be the bravest warrior this clan has ever seen! All you do is sit around dreaming of kits all day!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 am

"Mothkit, be respectful of cats older than you." Raincloud scolded her kit.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:17 am

Glaring at her paws at being scolded, Mothkit grumbled angrily to herself. Her words were inaudible, but she knew that inside, it was somewhat rude to say. "Sorry Leafswish," the pale kit begrudgingly mewed.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:20 am

Reedwhisker appeared, a plump trout in his jaws. "Hey, Raincloud." he mewed over the trout. (Is it alright if I make my cats siblings?)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Leafswish smiled, flicking her tail. "It's alright." She turned and saw Reedwhisker. "Hey Reed!" Her green eyes shone.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm

"Hey, Leafswish!" he smiled as he dropped the fish into the freshkill pile.

Raincloud nodded to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:58 pm

"Nice catch!" She bounded over with a friendly trill.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:59 pm

"Thanks! It was quite a fighter." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:04 pm

She smiled. "Well, you got it. It'll feed the clan! Especially in this cold weather, when the river's frozen up." She shivered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next