Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Vigils

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 pm

With a quick nod to Patchstar as he looked to the new warriors before walking into his den, Bluefeather shook the anticipation out of her shoulders, a wide grin on her face as she thought Finally! A warrior! Beside her, she could see Heavygaze, and gave him a slight nudge and a smile. And on her right, she could scent the other new warrior, sitting still and quietly, not even able to hear the she-cats breath.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Heavygaze's golden eyes were filled with happiness. No other cat could train him but himself! He was finally his own mentor. The large, longfurred tom sat quietly, daring some stranger to dare mess with his Clan.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:33 pm

With the quiet, coziness of the clearing, Bluefeather wrapped her tail over her paws, shifting her weight from one to the other in an effort to stay warm in the colder weather.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Heavygaze growled when he saw a shdowy black figure like his own with identical golden eyes. "Who are you and why are you here?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Immediately Bluefeather was on her paws next to Heavygaze, and gave the warning yowl they were told to if something was wrong.

Patchstar sprang from the leader's den, his fur fluffed up and a snarl on his lips. He looked to where Heavygaze was looking, and couldn't believe his eyes. "Wolfso- Wolfsoul? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Blackstripe darted to them silently, his pale gray eyes flickering.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:48 pm

"Yes, Patchfur. It's me." he mewed to Patchstar. He then turned to Heavygaze. "Hello, my son." he said with a smile.

Heavygaze growled. "Y-you can't be my dad....he was taken and k-killed by rogues." he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:51 pm

"Wolfsoul!" Patchstar purred, rushing forward and giving his ear a friendly lick. "i could recognize those eyes anywhere!"

Bluefeather blinked plaintively, turning to Heavygaze. "Are we still under vigil?" she whispered, looking to the tom's father than back to the young warrior.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Blackstripe widened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Wolfsoul smiled. "I am alive. Please tell me...what is your warrior name?" he mewed to his son.

"Heavygaze...i-is it really you?" he asked, stepping closer to his father.

"Yes. I am back." Wolfsoul said with pride.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Letting out a purr, Bluefeather mewed, "Wow, just made a warrior and your father comes back? How lucky can you get?"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Blackstripe goes like *O* "Wow... I can't believe it's really you." xD
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Heavygaze's whole body trembled. He ran to his father and nuzzled him. "I missed you so much...." he mewed, his voice cracking.

"I missed you too. You are what kept me alive...I wanted to see you as a warrior." he said and licked his son's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Cats were streaming from the dens to hear what was going on, so Patchstar jumped on to the Highrock, no need to call the clan together. "Boulder Clan! Six moons ago, our deputy was taken by rogues. Now, Wolfsoul has returned, and on no finer day then the day his son became a warrior!"

Slinking from the warrior den, Morningtail laid eyes on the old deputy. So, the favorite has returned, he thought icily, his eyes narrowed into a glare at Wolfsoul.

(Can Wolfsoul and Morningtail be brothers, and have a long-standing.... like.... what's the word? Grudge! Morningtail has a grudge on Wolf for some reason...)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 pm

(Sure!)

Dawnshade padded over, Wildkit bouncing behund her.

The father and son sat next to eachother. Wolfsoul saw his brother and his smile faultered. "Morningtail? Is that you?" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm

"Yes," he mewed, icily stalking up to his brother. "And don't think I haven't forgotten yet, brother."

(Can this be their back story to the grudge? They got out as kits, got into a stream, and Morningkit fell in, but Wolfkit was shocked and didn't know what to do, and Morning nearly drowned, but was saved by a patrol?)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:26 pm

(Sounds good. :))

"Neither have I. As I have told you many times over, I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do!" he mewed.

Heavygaze growled at his uncle. "Just leave him alone, Morningtail. He's been through enough without you pestering him!" the young warrior said, his fur bristling hostily.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Blackstripe watched them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 pm

"That's what you always say," he hissed, casting a glance to Heavygaze. "And you can just keep your mouth shut, flea-pelt. This is between your father and I." With a final icy glare to his brother, he whipped around, stomping into the warrior's den.

Looking from Heavygaze to his father, then to the warrior den, Bluefeather mewed, "I hope I don't have to share a nest next to him." A look of sympathy flashed in her pale blue eyes, and she let her tail tip touch Wolfsoul's shoulder. "It's good to have you back, Wolfsoul."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Wolfsoul sighed. "Thanks, Bluefeather."

Heavygaze's claws slid out at Morningtail's words. He stalked back to his vigil without a word.

Wolfsoul's gaze followed Heavygaze. It was filled with sadness. "He's been so angry since his mother's death..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Sageheart sat at the edge of the clearing, watching the family reunion. She sighed, then looked down at her paws. She was thinking about her lost siblings. An icy wind stirred her pelt, and she started to tremble in the cold. She slipped away into the shadows of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Heavygaze glared at the sky, his golden eyes sad.

Wolfsoul padded over and sat by his son. He didn't know what to say, so he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Blackstripe padded over to Wolfsoul. "Welcome back." He smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:51 pm

"Thank you, Blackstripe." Wolfsoul replied.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:18 am

Bluefeather stood watching the father and son, her eyes filled with sympathy and understanding. She had to quickly look away when she thought Heavygaze was going to look at her, and padded over to a quieter part of the clearing, wrapping her tail over her paws to resume her vigil as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Vigils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigils   Silent Vigils Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Vigils
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next