Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing.

Go down 
+6
Flicky&Ben
Estrella
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

MothStar swiftly padded in to the Camp Clearing. She glanced around and her eyes immediatley locked with a bee hive. She thought cheerfully "HONEY!" She raced up to the bee hive and batted once at it with her paw and scrambled away, she waited until all of the bee's had left the nest, she then dug in to the bee hive, hungrily eating most of the sugary honey, purring loudly with delight. After her great meal she went and washed off her sticky paws in a near-by stream, she then leapt in the stream and went for a small peaceful swim as the sun set behind her, she realized it was getting quite late, she lunged out of the pool, giggling. She then padded off.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 am

Blazingpool gave his tail a playful flick. "Sorry. I was just kidding." His midnight blue eyes flickered, considering going after the elder. He stopped in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:43 pm

"don't tell us what to do, you bossy fluff brain." Heavygaze snarled to his uncle. His golden eyes blazed, hackles rising.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Blazingpool grinned to his denmate. "It's okay, I suppose I did go over the line a bit."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:51 am

The pale grey she-cat pressed herself soothingly against Heavygaze, mewing, "Slow down there!" She looked to the gap in the warriors den where the tom had slunk away, then looked behind her to the fresh-kill pile, smirking at how low it was. "That bossy fluff brain does have a point, the fresh-kill pile is pretty low. Would any of you like to join me on a hunt?" Bluefeather looked expectantly to the cats, her eyes stopping on Heavygaze.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm

"guess so. Maybe that'll shut his snake hearted mouth up for once." Heavygaze growled.

Wildpaw padded over, hearing the word hunt. "can I come along?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:33 pm

"If it's okay with Flashfire, yes," she purred to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Spottedfur bounced into the clearing. Seeing the gathered cats, she let out a small trill. "I'm up for a patrol!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 pm

(Spottedfur is in LC XD)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 pm

(-Dies again- xD My brain just went like ~~ Let's pretend that she wandered into BC territory to create some P drama! :D)
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:05 pm

(Lol, Spottedfur the LightningClan warrior bounced into BoulderClan camp. "Te he, I'm about to get torn up into shreds by BoulderClan!")

Sageheart sat around being melancholy.
Brindlestep poked a dead, brown leaf lazily.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Wildpaw raced off to ask her mentor permission to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 am

Spottedfur frowned. "Wait..."She began backing off very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Sageheart narrowed her eyes at Spottedfur. "Hey, aren't you in LightningClan? Did your leader send you here?"
Brindlestep glanced at Spottedfur.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 pm

"No. I sleepwalk." She replied drowsily, snapping awake in surprise. xD "I'm sorry." She stammered.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Darkstar padded into camp. "I am sorry for intruding. I saw her leave camp and decided to follow her. We shall be leaving now." he mewed.

Heavygaze chuckled darkly. "trespassing and leaving without speaking with our leader? I'm afraid I won't allow that, Darkstar."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Spottedfur whirled around, alarmed. "O-Oh, Darkstar..." She stammered, blushing as she looked at the ground. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Darkstar shifted uncomfortably. He nodded to Spottedfur and glanced around for Patchstar."alright, Heavygaze. Do you know where he is?" he asked calmly.

Heavygaze snorted. "what am I, his mother? Of course I dunno where he is." he replied rudely.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Spottedfur flattened an ear. "I'm really sorry. Can you get him?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Dapplewing looked uncomfortably at the event. She hung back at the tension.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Blackstripe glanced at the intruders with mild curiosity.
Blazingpool padded up to the Lightningclan cats, studying them uncomfortably. "Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:16 am

"What's happening in here?" Patchstar mewed, looking to Darkstar. "Has one of your warriors trespassed into our territory like they did with Dusk Clan?" His tone was serious, and held a slight threat in it. "Let this be understood, we do not tolerate prey-stealing in Boulder Clan."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 am

"please don't misunderstand, Patchstar. Spottefur was sleep walking. She had already padded out of my view once I'd noticed where she was going." Darkstar explained.

Heavygaze scoffed unbelievingly.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 pm

She studied her paws, then looked up timidly. "I wasn't prey-stealing." She murmured quietly, her voice almost inaudible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 pm

"It doesn't sound that credible." Dapplewing spoke up. "What kind of cat sleepwalks?"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Blazingpool spoke up hesitantly. "I don't want to disagree with my own clanmate, but I do." xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing.
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next