Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Prophecies

Go down 
+3
Little*Dreamer
Shard
Magpie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 pm

So there are 2 prophecies I'd like to put into action, one of them to bring in new members, the other we'll need more members to do.
Also, we will need a few members to make StarClan cats for, probably both of these. :3 I might make Magpiestar one.

Foaming Mouth Prophecy

This one was actually Marsh's idea, she PMed it to me and I was going through my messages, and decided to bring it up again. :3
Quote :
My idea is that there are some dogs that decide to attack the clans with the "foaming mouth" disease. Because of this, some cats catch it, and literally go crazy, because that's what rabies does. So, in that sense, we can have a prophecy to maybe let the cats go and find something that will cure the cats. Like, maybe some type of fruit that doesn't grow near where they live.

I don't really have much to say besides quoting her, so I'll just move onto the next one.

Earth Breaks Stars Prophecy

Earthquakes! :D
This one would help attract earthquakes, since all cats would be involved one way or another.

So the area feels one or two earthquakes, everything is basically destroyed but no one is receiving guidance from StarClan, not even the medicine cats. Their dreams at Moonstone are broken up, almost like a bad radio connection. They can tell StarClan is trying to communicate, but no one can understand them. Eventually a message, "Trust the stranger," comes through.
That's when the rogues come in.

So if anyone is interested in these, say so. :3 Will start the Earth Breaks Stars one as soon as enough people are interested.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:55 am

Earthquakes sound interesting :3 Gah. I feel like I'd need to bring Shadowfoot back for the rabies one since he's a little bit crazy and could add confusion to the crisis XD
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 am

Sounds interesting but I'm a little bit confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:05 am

What about? The prophecies or Shadowfoot x3
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 am

Silverpaw can have rabies. And I'll make a Starclan charrie. :3
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 am

Okai. :3 With the rabies one a lot of cats should probably be killed/get rabies, so we can have a tragedy. x3
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 am

I was gonna make SunStar a StarClan kitty anyways her and MagpieStar could be partners in crime :D
I really like the rabies idea and the earthquake idea too. Is the earthquake gonna be like splitting the earth open earthquake or the ground rubbles and things fall over earthquake?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:11 am

Just ground rumbling, don't want anything super extreme in an area where there are like never earthquakes. :3

Crime foreva :D
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 am

Should we make a separate account for our StarClan kitties?
Also I love making kitties but I have problem with actually keeping up RPing them so I will just like make a whole bunch of kitties on one template and all those could get rabies/die in earthquake. TRAGEDY :D
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

XD That'd be fine.

For StarClan cats, if you're only going to roleplay them for the prophecies then you can make another account for them, but if you're going to use them as normal characters we should treat them like normal characters. :3
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:46 pm

I love Sunstar *hugs her* she was my first cat and all but I already brought her back once and I'm done RPing her. I think I'm only going to RP her for prophecies and such. I'll make a different account for her when the prophecies start.
Back to top Go down

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm

How and who is going to resolve the prophecy? I mean it might be unfair for all of the congrats to be directed towards one cat. We could have a competition......
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Well everyone who wants to should be able to participate in the propechy in one way or another. But I don't think we should ever gave more than 8/10 cats as the heros.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:04 am

Can I bring Hollow back for prophecies :o *could totally see myself doin that*
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:15 am

Sure. :3 I might brung back Magpie, except Fledgling is pretty much an exaggerated version kf her personality so. >.<
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am

Mmmm prophecies. If my loner can play a part in them, rest assured she will XD otherwise I will make a Clan character that gets rabies :3
Back to top Go down

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Could I make a character to participate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Prophecies   2 Prophecies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Prophecies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Character-Related :: Plots and Prophecies-
Jump to: