Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DuskClan Med Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:57 pm

DuskClan Med Den Fieldtripcr1027
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:38 pm

OliveLeaf padded into the den and began sorting through some cat mint.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Lilyfur pads in quickly and picks up a few cobwebs. She began laying them on Leafpaw's wounds.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 pm

leafpaw looks towards her as she does and winces as the cobwebs touched the large scrape on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:15 pm

"It will be all fine, Leafpaw," she says calmly. She pads over to the herbs and picks up some goldenrod poultice. She lays it onto the wounds.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm

leafpaw closes her eyes and tries to ignore the stinging pain in her scrape. she looks up at the poultice and groans.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:23 pm

"Okay. You are almost done. Now you just need to rest while the wounds heal," she says. "I'll stay here with you while the others come,"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:25 pm

she nods and dips her head. "thank you lilyfur." she pads to a side of the den and lays down, resting her head on her paws. she seems to be looking around nervously, afraid another earthquake will happen.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 pm

"You're welcome," she says. Lilyfur pads over to Leafpaw and sits down. She begans licking Leafpaw's ears.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:39 pm

she looks at lily and smiles. she then looks back at the entrance. "do you think this'll happen again?" she looks at lilyfur.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm

She stops licking Leafpaw. "I'm not sure. Hopefully it would not happen again," she says, turning her head to the entrance where Leafpaw was looking at.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 pm

she nods and rests her head back on her paws before licking lily's muzzle and sneezing. she then sneezes again and sniffles before coughing then groaning.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 pm

(What???)
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 pm

(CAN SHE HAVE A COLD? 0.0)
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Nettlekit pads into the medicine cat den. She sits down near the entrance, uncharacteristically quiet.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm

(Okay.)

Lilyfur: Lilyfur pads over to Nettlekit. "Are you hurt or injured, Nettlekit?" she asks, twitching her ear.

Sunkit: Sunkit pads in. She falls once again, but gets up. She goes over to Lilyfur. "Ow," she says. "My left paw really hurts," The kit says.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm

"I. . . . I don't think so," she meows, flattening her ears nervously.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm

leafpaw watches patiently as lilyfur talks with nettlekit and sunkit.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Lilyfur: Lilyfur checks Nettlekit and finds a finger length scratch with a little blood on her right hind leg. "I found one. It's going to be okay," she says. She pads over to the herbs and grabs a cobweb. "This will help," she says. The cat pads over to Nettlekit and raps the cobweb on her leg. After a few minutes of waiting, she takes the cobweb off. Just like she did with Leafpaw, she goes back to the herbs and grabs some goldenrod poultice. She lays it on Nettlekit's leg. She pads over to Sunkit and sees a scratch on her back. Then she pads over to the herbs and helps Sunkit just like what she did with Leafpaw and Nettlekit.

Sunkit: She lays down while Lilyfur was gathering the herbs. "Thanks Lilyfur. It really hurts, but it is worth it," the kit says.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 pm

"Thank you, Silverfur," she meowed. She bit her lip at the slight sting of the goldenrod poultice.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:24 pm

leafpaw rested her head on her paws and yawned. then she sneezed, then coughed and sniffled. she placed her nose in her paws and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Lilyfur: She pads over to Leafpaw when she hears the sneezes, coughs, and sniffles. "Are you okay, my dear?" she asks, tilting her head slightly to the right.

Sunkit: "Mew!" she yelps squeaky and loudly as she feels the raging sting of the goldenrod poultice.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 pm

leafpaw coughs again then sniffles, looking at lilfur weakly. "i think- ACHOO! that i have a cold."
she sniffles and groans as her head aches at the constant sneezes.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 pm

"Okay. Hopefully I have something to help..." Lilyfur pads over to the herbs and finds fever leaves. "Ah, there they are," she says then grabs them. Then she pads back over to Leafpaw. "Here, eat this. It will help to get rid of your cold," she says, dropping them at Leafpaw's front paws.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 pm

she nods and bends her head, munching the leaves up. when sh's all done, she sticks her tongue out in disgust. "i think.... it helped.." she looks towards lilyfur. "thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DuskClan Med Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Med Den   DuskClan Med Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DuskClan Med Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next