Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shard & Star's Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
Leader
Star

Shard & Star's Past Empty
PostSubject: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:21 pm

The story of how Star and Shard came to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:31 pm

A white and russet, very young she-cat was shuffling through some bushes, looking for a plant. "Mother! I found it!" She held up a couple purple flowers and showed them to another white she-cat, this one older, with ginger splotches. "Great job Star! You found so many! Are there more there too? We should collect as many as possible." She walked over to her kit.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm

A large gray tomcat with black stripes padded through the undergrowth with a large rabbit in his mouth. He put the rabbit down "We caught some prey." Shard padded in with a thrush. She rubbed against Star "It's starting to get really hot out", she panted "I can't wait till Leaf-bare."
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Star rubbed back against Shard. "It is- you caught prey?! I'm so hungry!" She bounced in the air with a squeak, and ran for her father, standing on her hind legs, front paws on his leg. "Can I have some? What did you catch?" Sakura, the white-ginger she-cat and mother of the two kits, padded to her mate. "Welcome back Thorn. We dug up some flowers to eat. They're good for growth." She purred, then bent down and licked her other daughter's head. "Did you catch that bird yourself Shard?"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 pm

"A rabbit? You can have a bite if you'd like, but I think Shard was excited about sharing her catch with you Star." Thorn grinned and rubbed against his mate. "Mm. Flowers and rabbit, that's normal" he snickered playfully. Shard sat down beside her sister "Yeah. You want some?"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Star looked excited. "I can't believe you can catch prey Shard, I don't feel like I'd be able to!" She leaned against her sister, putting all of her weight on her. "Let's eat!"

Sakura purred and rubbed against Thorn. "For us it is. Let's settle down under some shade. Shard is right, it has been getting hot. Unusually so, actually."
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 pm

"Heh, I'm sure you could. You are much better at keeping quiet than I am" Shard purred and took a bite into the thrush.

Thorn sat and nudged the rabbit towards Sakura. "I'm sure it'll cool down soon." He smiled reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Sakura's fur seemed to stand on end for a second. "I hope so." She sat down beside her mate, putting flowers near the food.

"I'll try it out sometime. I don't want to yet though, I bet I'd scare everything away, I don't have a bunch of balance." She was happy about her sisters comment, and took a bite into the thrush as well. "This tastes great!!" She muffled through a mouth full. "You catch the best food~"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Suddenly Thorn's ears perked up as something crashed nearby "What was that?" he stood, fur bristling.

Shard swallowed a bite of thrush and sniffed the air "Something smells weird."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Sakura jumped up, her fur standing on end. "What's that noise?" She echoed Thorn. "We should get out of here. Do you smell that?" Her eyes were wide as she picked up the scent.

Star jumped, eyes widening, she was terrified. Though she didn't know of an immediate danger, the reaction from her parents and the strange smell frightened her.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Thorn nudged Shard and Star "C'mon we've gotta go!" He looked behind him to find that the air was growing thick with smoke and the air was growing hotter by the second. He coughed and nudged Sakura away from the smoke.

Shard stared wide-eyed shaking, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:43 pm

"Get the kits!! Thorn, grab Shard!" Sakura snatched Star up by her scruff and sped away in the direction opposite the smoke.

Star wailed loudly. Her mind raced as she was whisked away. She wanted her sister, and wondered where her father and sibling were.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Thorn nodded and quickly grabbed Shard who stared off into the smoke. The smoke began to grow thicker and Thorn could barely see his own whiskers. He ran in the direction he'd thought Sakura had gone. Something crashed behind him as he ran. He felt a sharp spark on his tail and ran faster to escape the heat that was gaining on him.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Sakura could feel the heat behind her. She ran in the same direction, trying to outrun the smoke. She breathed deeply, getting a lung-full of ash and smoke. She almost came crashing to a stop from the sheer amount of smoke.

Star choked from the tears and snot clogging up her throat. Her eyes were squeezed shut as her mother carried her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shard & Star's Past   Shard & Star's Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shard & Star's Past
Page 1 of 1