Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black&White

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

"Yes White I knwo you're hungry. Wanna know how I know you are hungry?" She whipped around to snarl at her sister. "Because... you say it EVERY BREATH." Black lashed back around and ran off leaving her sister in her dust.

"Wait! Black! Please no! I'm sorry!" White sped after her. She couldn't lose her sister now too. "BLACK PLEASE! I'm sorry! I'll shut up I promise!" Black was no where to be seen. The pure black short hair kit collapsed to the ground her body racked with sobs. Thunder rolled overhead and big fat heavy droplets of rain pounded against the young kits head.

The pure white sister was only a few fox lengths away but she was hidden in the tall grass of the field. Black sighed at her sister. Sometimes she got on her nerves so much she wanted to dump her. She was probly the reason why her owners dumped her Black thought. With all her whining and carrying on. Black shook her head as the rain started. "No" she said to noone in particular. "I shouldn't think like that." The kit walked over to her crying sister and nosed her up.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 pm

A normally pretty she-cat known as Hawk padded through the forest. Her usually well groomed coat was a mess but it didnt matter to her right then, a storm was on the way. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks hearing the kits murmur to each other. "Hello, is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Both kits heads whipped around to the sound of another cats voice.

White thought. "Food. Shelter. Food!" And started running toward it when Black hissed.

"No White!" She hissed softly and grabbed her sister in her teeth dragging her to the ground again
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:43 pm

The she-cat took a few weary steps toward the sounds she heard. "Come out, I wont hurt you..." She frowned, not sure if that promise would stay true if the cats turned out to be hostile.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:48 pm

"Look it said it won't hurt us. Now let me....GO!" White yanked free of Black grip and tumbled right into Hawk. "Oh." White looked up into the loners face and feel over came her realizing what Black had been talking about. "I... I'm sorry. Please don't eat me."

Black was furious with her sister but she had to save her none the less. She crept around till she was behind the loner and sprang on her quickly. "RUN WHITE!"

White bolted from the scene and Black followed behind.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Hawks eyes widened, startled to see kits wandering alone. She frowned slightly but followed them none the less. Who else would watch out for them?
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Not far from where they began running White tripped and tumbled over a rather large stick. When she had hit the ground she cried out in pain. "MREOW!"

Black skidded to a halt and ran back to her sister. "What happen!" She yelled over the rain. It had begun pouring even harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Hawk ran over, nearly out of breath. "Its ok, I got her. Ill show you guys to my den." She picked up the little white kit and lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:16 pm

"HEY! PUT MY SISTER DOWN!" Black jumped on the much bigger cats back and started scratching her and leaving tiny bleeding pin prick everywhere. "YOU MAY NOT KILL HER!"
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm

She sighed and continued along her way, trying to ignore the little kit.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Black chompped down on her ear and tasted blood in her mouth. "Ptt" She spot the blood out and began attacking once again
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Hawk winced, but trecked on determinedly. She finally set the BLACK kit down and shook the WHITE one off. "STOP THAT." She hissed.

Last edited by Holo on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:31 pm

(LOL White is black and Black is white!)

Black dropped to the floor and lied there very still
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Hawk nudged the kit gently. "Hey, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Black jumped up and clawed the older cats nose, fully conviced she was going to harm her and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 pm

"Ow." Hawk winced and pushed Black down. "Calm down, Im trying to help you guys, stop trying to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Black struggled under Hawks paw for a while but grew tired and weak and eventually gave up and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:16 pm

She sighed quietly and took a look at White. She frowned, not sure what to do because back when she was a kitty-pet all her medical needs were taken care of for her. She decided to hunt and brought back a small mouse and a vole which was all she could catch during such a bad storm. She then waited for the kits to awake.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 am

Black woke first which was most likely for the best. The smell of food was what truly woke her. "Do I smell mouse?" The little black kits stomach let out a growl
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:23 pm

She laughed and tore the mouse to shreds and pushed it over to the kit. "Are you old enough to eat this? I tried making the bites small as possible but.." She frowned thinking back to her kittypet food.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:04 pm

The black kit nodded her head vigorously before chowing down all the meat not considering if her sister had any.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Hawk laughed and shook her head making sure to put some prey of of the way for the other little one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black&White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White   Black&White Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black&White
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: Unclaimed Forest-
Jump to: