Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a Lurker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:10 am

Hi I'm Dreamer and I thought my presence should be announced.

I am online frequently, though I tend to lurk. Reason being is not that I want to be sneaky, I just have nothing to say or anything worth saying. It's not intentional that I read almost every post on the site and reply an hour later (exaggeration) <-- maybe.

I am a moderator. That still is strange to me. I always wanted to be a moderator and I tend to stick to sites even after the owner leaves. I also tend to be looked over so I have never been a moderator before and now that I have power sometimes I'm not sure what to do with it.

To be honest, I have never seen any rules broken so I have never had to take action. So I want to reward all you guys with a pat on the back. I hope in the future I will not have to take action. Thought most likely I would just report to maggie.. what do I do with this power???

'maggie, holo slapped me again!' <--- yeah you read that correctly.

*Oh, and it was really cool maggie and a few others for mentioning me in the Announcement forum.

2nd, I wanted to mention that for 2 weeks I'm working at JCC (jewish community center) with toddlers for service learning hours (community service). <-- Reasons I will not be on as often.
Though my camps were cancelled due to lack of people signing up. (with youtube so huge, how does no one sign up for film camp!) I am still busy, I tend to be more busy during the summer and no online as much. I know this is flip flopped from most people, but because my hours are different everyday I don't have a set few hours to go online so my mind doesn't drift to compootah as much. <--- if that makes sense.

3rd, people have become lazy, I know it isn't mandator to have description but it's not too much to ask to add a few sentences is it? I'm mostly talking about your characters sheets (Skeletons, Stats, whatever you call it).

when it reaches this point
Personality: Nice.
we have a problem...

~I need a catch phrase
Little*Dreamer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:11 am

What :o when did I slap you XD
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 am

I agree with you on the descriptions part, people are getting a little more lazy. I've been trying to write longer histories and personalities though. :3

I don't really know how to reply besides that.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:30 am

"I don't really know how to reply besides that." ~maggie

Welcome to my world.

"What :o when did I slap you XD"~Holo
eh, a few times in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 pm

*slaps* >:D *runs away* YOULL NEVER CATCH ME XD

And I try to put pretty long descriptions but I havent the brain power D:
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 pm

I lovr writing background for my charries :D

And welcome to my world Dreamer D: *is repeatedly slapped by Holo, RP and RL* :P
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm

I really get descriptive when it comes to writing histories and such, so I don't do it when I'm on a small forum, because no one will read it and know about my kitty's wonderful past, so I keep it to 5 or 6 words and get it over with, otherwise I'd spend 30 minutes on the history and not want to do it anymore, thanks to my ADHD x3
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Id read it Orange :D cause then when you RP with a cat, you know a bit more about em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker   I'm a Lurker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Lurker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Getting Started :: Hello, Goodbye-
Jump to: