Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highrock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Banned
Orange

Highrock Empty
PostSubject: Highrock   Highrock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Slashstar leapt onto the rock, looking around the camp. She took a small breath, then yowled,"Let all cats old enough catch their own prey please gather under the highrock for a clan meeting" She waited a few moments for the clan to gather. "Brook, come here." She smiled as she jumped up next to her. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Brookkit."
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Highrock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:30 am

BrookKit's eyes shone happily. "Thank you SlashStar." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

Highrock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Slashstar leapt onto the rock, looking around the camp. She took a small breath, then yowled,"Let all cats old enough catch their own prey please gather under the highrock for a clan meeting" She stared down at the cats, taking a deep breath before saying, "First I have a wonderful announcement. Stumpkit, Smokekit, come here." She waited for them to jump up."Stumpkit, Smokekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Stumppaw and Smokepaw. Smokekit, your mentor will be Hawkclaw.. I hope Hawkclaw. will pass down all he knows to you. Stumpkit, since no other cats are available to be your mento, I will train you, though if I can't train you fully, I'm sure you could go to Hawkclaw or Dustflight for help." She searched the croud for Hawkclaw, "Hawkclaw,, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be Thoughtful and istrong. You will be the mentor of Smokepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her." She touched her nose to Stumpkpaw, and watched as Hawkclaw touched his nose to Smokepaw. She waited for the cats to quiet, then spoke again, "The gathering is tomorrow, and since are clan is still small, out patrol will be small. The cats going to the gathering will be Myself, Dustflight, Fernpaw, Mothwing, and Pineclaw. The rest of you will stay behind and guard the camp, though I don't think any cats will attack on the night of the truce." She jumped off the highrock and padded back into her den.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Highrock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:05 pm

( I probably should've posted this yesterday, but oh well :P )

SorrelStar leaped up onto the highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the high rock for a clan meeting."

"The gathering will start soon and I have chosen who is to attend. BurningPath, SnowLily, FoxStreak, PineClaw, SmokePaw and I will attend. The rest of you will take care of the camp. That is all." She meowed and dipped her head, jumping down again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Highrock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highrock
Page 1 of 1