Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycus's den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:36 am

Lycus padded out of his den to bury the bones of his recent prey. His mother always taught him that burying your prey was respectful to his ancestors. He didn't exactly understand, but the tradition stuck, nonetheless. He yawned tiredly, lazily looking around. Standing up, he stretched, trotting over to the small creek where he drank, and, occasionally, fished. He dipped his head, lapping up the crisp water, jerking his head back with surprise when the icy water splashed on his nose. Laughing to himself, he sat up, shaking the water away.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 pm

A light brown cat trotted through, smiling to himself contentedly. He turned towards the laugh, his smile widening. "Hello!" the tomcat called, padding towards him. "I'm Twig, and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 pm

The tom stepped, back, bewildered by this tom's bold introduction. He stepped back nervously, his fur fluffing up in fear of the bold tom, "I'm Lycus." He mumbled, slowly realizing he was bigger and probably stronger than this "Twig" character. He squared his shoulders and stood up straighter, staring down at the cat.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:17 am

He blinked up at him, the smile sticking on his face. "Nice to meet you, Lycus." Twig answered, twitching his whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:26 am

"Err.. You, too, I suppose." He cast a nervous glance over his shoulder, towards his den, then back to Twig, " How did you sneak up on me so well?" He scowled, upset at his carelessness
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:29 am

He tilted his head slightly,"I wasn't trying to sneak up on you. Just was coming through the forest, for a little walk." Twig shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:32 am

He frowned thoughtfully, deciding after a moment to work on keeping alert. Trying to hide how much Twig had shaken him up, he sat down, meowing, "How long have you lived here? I came here recently. I found a mice, empty den, too." He added, sounding a bit smug
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 am

He nodded. "I've lived here, for about... well, about three moons. I found this place when I was exploring... and, the truth is, I wasn't a loner before. I was, well..." he trailed off, recalling his old, carefree life. It stabbed him in the heart;his twolegs must be worried. Shaking the thought away, he looked up to him with a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 am

"He frowned, not particularly liking that he trailed off like that. "Oh," he mumbled, "That's interesting, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:05 am

He shrugs, glad Lycus hadn't asked about his old life. "Where are you from?" Twig asked, flicking an ear.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:33 am

He brightened, surprisingly more comfortable talking about himself, "I don't know what it's real name was, but my parents always called it the Brook. I think we were the only cats that lived there, though. My parents didn't like living with other cats."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 pm

He nodded. "Oh, cool. Was it nice?"
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

He nodded eagerly, a small purr rumbling in his throat, "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Twig blinked, a small sigh slipping out. "I... I was a house cat." His face flushed, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:43 pm

He blinked, looking confused, "House cat? What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:51 pm

"With twolegs, you know." He added, sighing. "It was a nice life. I didn't have to do anything, but was locked up inside their nest. Every day they would leave, until it was dark. Then they would come back, and everything would be fine." Twig shook.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:29 pm

He scowled, confused, "What are twolegs?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 pm

"They are..." Twig thought. "Well, I guess they are really tall creatures with no fur, and two legs. I guess that's why some cats call them twolegs." He blinked, hoping that described them well enough.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 pm

He nodded, frowning, "My parents never told me about anything other than the prey in the forest and predators. Twolegs don't sound that bad." He smiled, "I bet they were good.. Err.. owners?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 pm

He nodded. "Oh yes, they were. They took care of me when I needed it the most, and they...they loved me." Twig blinked, and began to feel depressed. Deep down inside, he really did miss them. "Living in a nest that you're stuck in wasn't the way for me. Being free is... well, it's wonderful. You can eat as you please, and do whatever you'd like." Twig smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 pm

He smiled and nodded, in full agreement, "I don't think I could stand being locked up in a den all day."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Twig blinks, nodding lightly, "I got out one day, and went exploring. I never found my way back... So I stayed in the forest, found a home, and now here I am." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm

He frowned, "So you wanted to go back. I thought you said that you weren't meant to be a house-cat."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

He hesitated. "No, but at the time I did. I was scared, alone, hungry... It was frightening." Twig sighed. "I found out that after those emotions passed, life in the forest was meant to be."
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:44 pm

He nodded, frowning, still trying to understand, "Okay.. I think I get it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lycus's den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lycus's den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: Unclaimed Forest-
Jump to: