Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycus's den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Lycus's den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Lycus padded out of his den to bury the bones of his recent prey. His mother always taught him that burying your prey was respectful to his ancestors. He didn't exactly understand, but the tradition stuck, nonetheless. He yawned tiredly, lazily looking around. Standing up, he stretched, trotting over to the small creek where he drank, and, occasionally, fished. He dipped his head, lapping up the crisp water, jerking his head back with surprise when the icy water splashed on his nose. Laughing to himself, he sat up, shaking the water away.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:15 pm

He blinks, nodding slightly. "But all that's in the past now..." Twig pauses. "How come you don't live at that Brook place anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 pm

He brightened, "Because I wanted to explore.. and my parents sort of... kicked me out." He flattened his ear, obviously not too keen on going into that topic.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm

"Oh." Twig looks around before bursting out in curiosity, "What did you do to make them kick you out?" He quickly adds,"Sorry. You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable with it."
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:22 pm

He shrugged, "I'd rather not. But it's okay to ask. Otherwise you'd never learn anything."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 pm

He nods. "Okay..." Twig blinks.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:30 pm

He scowled slightly, stepping back away from the river.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 pm

He blinks once again. "Are-are you okay?" Twig questions.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:13 pm

"I'm fine." He smiled, "Just... Ready to go home.."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 pm

"Oh. I guess it's about time for me to head home too...." He mews, glancing upwards at the darkened sky, "It was nice meeting you, Lycus. Perhaps I'll see you again." With that said, Twig trots off with a flick of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 pm

He nodded slightly and dipped his head, sighing softly, "Bye." He plodded back up to his den.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 pm

A dark brown bengal cat walks through the forest and spots lycuses den. he looks inside, his half tail flicking. "hello?" not wanting to interfere into anything he backs away from the den and waits patiently for a cat to appear.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Lycus stuck his head out of his den nervously, his tail twitching nervously. He called gently to the strange cat, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:12 pm

he dips his head and smiles. "hello, i'm ripplepaw, but you can call me ripple. and you are?'
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:13 pm

"Umm." he smiles slightly, stepping out of his den, "I'm Lycus."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

he nods and smiles, bring his halftail next to him. "are you new here?" he takes a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 pm

His eyes flicked to your tail, then back to your eyes, "I guess. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:18 pm

he shakes his head. "no, i've been here for about 2 moons now." he smiles back politely and looks around, his tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 pm

His eyes slipped back down to your tail and he asked nervously, "What happened to your tail?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:22 pm

his head whips around and he scowls very lightly before sighing. "d-do you remember the earthquake?" his claws flexes, and when he turns, his teared ear and wound on his leg shows that it had once been broken.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"Earthquake?" He frowned slightly, shaking his head, "No, what's that?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 pm

(oops, i never said that. 0_0)

"he shakes his head. that's what the twolegs call it. anyways, when the rumbling started, and rocks started falling, A-a tree fell on my tail, and twig, my closest friend out here, helped me push it off, but, i had already lost half my tail...... and my leg broke from being attacked by a fox previously. i had several wounds, but he helped me get through it, and, i survived." he looks at the ground, then looks back at lycus.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Lycus frowned slightly, stepping back, "Oh.. I'm sorry, " He meowed, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:38 pm

he nods and smiles slightly. "well, it dosent matter, i'm here now, tail or not." he looks towards the undergrowth and shrugs."wanna go somewhere?" he sits and looks up at lycus.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:38 pm

He nodded, happy to change the subject, "Oh, yes, If you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycus's den   Lycus's den - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lycus's den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: Unclaimed Forest-
Jump to: