Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keyboard trouble >:?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

Keyboard trouble >:? Empty
PostSubject: Keyboard trouble >:?   Keyboard trouble >:? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 am

A few minutes ago, I spilled some chocolate milk on my keyboard, and now, the n key won't work (Thank god for crtl+v) And the H key won't capitalize with the right shift. Any insight?

EDIT: Well, I restarted the computer, and now everything works, but the N key sticks when I open a new tab, and a bunch of my keys are all sticking. But at least it works.

Last edited by Lycus on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FIXED IT <3)
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard trouble >:?   Keyboard trouble >:? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 pm

That's too bad. D: At least it's mostly fixed though.. Would it be possible to remove, then reattach the N key? Or use a needle/thin wire to get in between the cracks around it - if you're careful, that can get it unstuck and working more smoothly..

(I think this belongs in Questions, since it's a question even if it isn't Forgotten Purrs-related, so I moved it. :3)
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard trouble >:?   Keyboard trouble >:? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Well, actually, when I got the laptop from a cousin, the n-key fell off, so you just gotta press the little rubber thingie to make it go. Everything is fixed now, which I should of added. Sooorrryyyy :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard trouble >:?   Keyboard trouble >:? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keyboard trouble >:?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Getting Started :: Questions-
Jump to: