Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy? Empty
PostSubject: Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy?   Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:26 am

*Name: Burningpath
*Sex: Male
*Appearance: A massive dark ginger tabby Tom with long fur and long legs. He is bulky with powerful shoulders yet it very fast.
Personality: lazy, teasing, laid-back, forgetful, childish, loyal , non judgemental, homest,and complains a lot
Clan: BoulderClan
History: Burningpath was always the one out of his family that was labeled the slacker. Though he was better at most everything compared to his sisters, he let them shine so he could be lazy. His parents called him a disappointment, but he didn't mind. He has always not bothered to care about much. Until he was named deputy. Now, he tries a bit. For his sisters' sake. Burningpath is also still getting used to being a Clancat again even though his years as a rogue were moons ago. He caught on to a Texan accent while hanging around some country boys living in the far woods a bit away from the Clans. He came back to help his sisters get over the loss of their father once a friend of his had told him of Sunspark's death. It didn't really sadden him much.
Other: He's a VERY good fighter. Like...the best. He doesn't fight unless he has to or is mad (which rarely happens) when he's angry...stay away. Veryyyyyy scary.
*Roleplay Sample:Burningpath sighed once he heard his name called. "What?" His deep voice whined. Seeing the expectant look in every cat's eyes, he frowned. "Did I do something wrong? Go ahead and assign the deputy!" The large ginger Tom sniffed, a bit confused. Then it hit him like a thump in the head from his sister. "Oh...me? As deputy? Are you sure that's alright?" He joked with an unamused chuckle. "I mean I haven't done-" shaking his broad head, Burningpath smiled. "Oh! That fox. I see. And since I've already mentored Snakebite, I'm good to go. Alright then!"

Songs: when angry: Monster-Skillet
Normally: Lazy Song- Bruno Mars

Last edited by Burningpath on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy?   Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:29 am

Approved, welcome back! :D
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy?   Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:58 am

Dark? :O
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy?   Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Yay, a deputy for BC ^-^ I RP SorrelStar :3
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy?   Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Awesome thanks for the welcome back! Nice to meet you, leader! Lol yeah. I am Darkeh :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy?   Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burningpath- BoulderClan deputy?
Page 1 of 1