Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undamaged Patch of Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Goldy

Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bit of forest which is still intact, and where a lot of prey went to after several earthquakes.
(All loners/rouges and kittypets which go outside may RP here...)

Twig padded on with Ripple and Rainfur, before the whole undamaged part was right in front of them. "Here we are..." he mews.

Last edited by Goldy on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Whiskers wrinkled her nose. "W-Why would you be bored?" she asked almost disdainfully. "There's a whole forest to rebuild."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:50 pm

He Shrugs and looks over at Whiskers Then gets up and looks over the horizon. He looks at Twig deeply. He sticks his tounge out and climbs higher up the tree, now on the last branch above. "The view is awesome here!" He calls out to twig below.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Twig blinks towards Whiskers, "How could we help, anyways?" he hops up next to Ripplepaw, looking over the area. "Wow," he mumbles, "The forest really does need to be fixed... but how?" Sighing lightly, his tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Ripplepaw feels he should help and jumps all down. He pads near some uprooted soil and begins patting it down with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Mini Mod
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Spectrum rolled her eyes. "Have fun sitting here and talking. I'm actually going to go and fix my den." She flicked her tail and padded off towards her den.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Whiskers' eyes widened. "My. . . . My house folk!" she shrieked, realizing she had been wandering in the woods when the shaking had started. "They don't know where I am! W-What if they've been hurt?!" The kittypets began pacing frantically, thinking aloud to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Mini Mod
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Spectrum stopped and peered at Whiskers, eyes softening slightly. "You should go see if their alright."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Twig blinks, blinking at Whiskers and then nodding towards Spectrum. "You should..." he agrees, beginning to think of his old twolegs that he had "abandoned."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 am

"Y-Yes. . . . I will," Whiskers meowed, swishing her tail nervously. "See you all later, then." One ear was flattened, but the other was swiveling to catch the sound of whatever posed a potential threat. She turned and headed away, back towards her home.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Ripplepaw had already finished patting down all the loose dirt, fixed some rocks and boulders into place, and brushing the rocky ground clean with his tail. When he was finished, he climbed into the small stream and washed himself gently. He got out and sat in the clean clearing, looking at his work. Though there were still lots to be done.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:08 pm

(surry guys :P)
Rainfur had paded back, looking more collected and happy. She frowned slightly as the cats left and asked loudly, "Where are they going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undamaged Patch of Forest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5