Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing

Go down 
+6
Little*Dreamer
Flicky&Ben
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

BrightEyes: *looks around and flicks tail, looks around and heads off towards the borders*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Polarpaw nodded slightly, though she didn't care to agree. Fighting was her ambition, she knew it must have been exhilerating, and she wanted to live life to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Foxpaw looked over at Pumpkinpaw "Hey! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Polarpaw's ears perked up and she saw Pumpkinpaw too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 pm

"Hm?" He smiled shly. "Just fine. I see you are a good friend of Polarpaw's. I'm sorry for not talking to you sooner." He flicks an ear.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Polarpaw's eyes widened slightly. Her and Foxpaw were always together. Of course, since they became apprentices training had seperated them a little.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Foxpaw practically lays on Polarpaw, one of the only cats she was sure could support her in more ways that one. "She's like a sister to me."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Polarpaw nodded and purred, using her strength to hold Foxpaw up. "You two haven't spoken?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:14 pm

He purrs a small laugh. "I see.." He looks to Polarpaw. "I doubt that we have.."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Polarpaw's ears swiveled. She drooped tiredly, never able to contain her loss of energy. She yawned, wanting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 pm

"I thought we had. When we were wondering where Darkstar was. I talked to you first." She twitched her whiskers at Polarpaw and stuck her tongue out as if saying Hah! I talked to him first~
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Polarpaw twitched her whiskers, eyes glittering. She'd spoken to Pumpkinpaw before she was even an apprentice. "Oh! that's right! We all spoke when we were wandering around lloking for Darkstar. to have him make us apprentices."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Pumpkinpaw blinked, thinking back. "Um..Oh! Yes! Now I remember! We have spoken before, Foxpaw." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Polarpaw was surprisingly happy. She was excited to be talking to Pumpkinpaw. Everytime she did, she was in a good mood. She purred and brushed against Foxpaw, feeling closer to her than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 pm

(IM BETTER THAN U PUMPKINPAW SHE LOVES ME MOAR XD maybe...)
Foxpaw batted Polarpaw on the head "I learned that today, but I'm going easy on you because I dunno if you can take my fury!" Foxpaw flails everywhere. (She's just kidding, she knows yoo is hardcore)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Pumpkinpaw watched Polarpaw with a wavering smile. He flicked an ear when she brushed against Foxpaw. Something gripped at his heart. An undescribable one. Was it..jelousy? Couldn't be. But..Pumpkinpaw hadn't ever had a cat close to him. Seeing Polarpaw so close to Foxpaw was making him feel this way. And he didn't like it.

He suddenly frowned, and looked away from the two, swishing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:33 pm

(learned what..? XD And course gur XD Cause... Lawl, dont feel neglected cuz my fave rp charrie gets a mate XD! ~~~ Being hardcore.)

Polarpaw looked at Pumpkinpaw suddenly. She brushed up against Foxpaw, then bounded to Pumpkinpaw, willing Foxpaw to follow, then tackled him gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Pumpkinpaw was caught off gaurd from the gentle tackle. "Waah-?" He stumbled back and landed on his back.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 pm

"Why're you moping?" She could tell he was getting upset, he'd looked away in the middle of their conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Pumpkinpaw's ears perked. "I'm moping? I'm sorry..I didn't realize.." He muttered, lying through his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Polarpaw's whiskers twitched. she almost got irritated with him. But instead got up, then fell over tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Foxpaw brings her paw down upon Pumpkinpaw's head, tapping it "You can't take the full power of my attacks" She laughed maniacally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:55 pm

"I never said that I could, Foxpaw.." He blinks up at her innocently. He then rolls over to look at Polarpaw. "...Is she okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 pm

"I dunno but lets pounce on her!" she roared.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Polarpaw let herself doze off, as she usually did when she was tired. She was unresponsive and determined to stay that wway
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 am

Foxpaw sniffed her friend. "Mmm soft." She laid on Polarpaw "So comfy it's ridiculous" She moved over a bit "Come Pumpkinpaw, come sample this fine nest made of polars flesh and bones."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next