Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

*pads to the lake and jumps in, swims around and jumps out. Drys myself out and heads off towards DuskClan*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Polarpaw tugged at him and with the help of Holo, pulled him to shore. She flopped down on the dirt and mud, and breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Hollow coughs "I think I almost lost a life back there" she says after several moments "ShadowFoot?"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Polarpaw's eyes widened in recognition. Lost a life? She knew this must be Hollowstar of DuskClan. 'Shadowfoot? That his name?" She nudged him, looking at his face. "Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 pm

He lay still, eyes open. He didn't even shiver. Shadowfoot turned his head slightly to see a white cat beside him "Lostcloud?"
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Polarpaw blinked. "He's awake! Must be okay then eh?" She looked to Hollowstar, then at Shadowfoot again. Her blue eyes were deep, and excited. Her long white fur stuck to her, giving her a short-haired appearance.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Hollow frowns, remembering the story he told her. She blinked at this new cat "Who are you?" she said ignoring her questions. (XD)
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:33 pm

(polarpaw should remember the time shadowfoot confronted her accidentally heheh.) He moves his arm, setting his paw of the cat's white fur before his eyes flicker shut from exhaustion. (hes not dead ok, just tired XD)
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 am

(what? When was this?)

Polarpaw flinched away from his paw, eyes flickering in confusion. "My name is Polarpaw. I'm an apprentice of LightningClan. I heard some commotion in this direction, so I thought I'd see what it was. Are you okay?" She looked at both the cats, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:36 pm

She nods "Ill explain along the way, help me get hum to DuskClan"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 pm

( idk if we RPed in the chatbox or what but Shadowfoot was disoriented or following something invisible he was seeing or something like that and he ran into LightningClan territory. Polarpaw was there and yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:16 pm

(Ooohh, idk if I remember. Seems familiar thought.)

Polarpaw's eyes almost widened when she heard she'd be going into DuskClan territory. She nodded instead, and stood beside Shadowfoot. Something about him seemed to be familiar, like she'd met him before, but she couldn't quite place from where.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Hollow tried getting him to stand
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Shadowfoot limply lay against Hollowstar mumbling,
"Maybe.... Clue.... Met..... Lightning......Lost...."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Polarpaw listened to him mumbling. She tried to help him up as well, and with the help of Holo, made her way slowly towards DuskClan.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 pm

She smiles "Thanks for helping me save him, I wouldnt have done it on my own and hed probably had died" she sighs
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Shadowfoot leans against Hollowstar and nuzzles his face into her fur, trying to get warm. He unsteadily pads forward while the cats help him towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 pm

"Of course... But, why was he so close to the water like that anyway..? I mean, doesn't he know it's dangerous? What was he so upset about-?" She stopped talking when she realized she was asking so many questions, and they may be a bit personal.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

She frowns "Im not sure why he did it" she tilts her head wondering if he was listening
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:25 pm

(i cant for the life of me find where we RPed. XD I remember that shadowfoot was lik e"OMG u look like lostcloud. do you know her" then polarpaw was like "Rawr, get off of my territory!") "Lostcloud.... you're gone...." he muttered into Hollowstar's furr, unaware of their converstation.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm

(I'm sure we did though, I feel like we did XD Can we get to DuskClan now?) Polarpaw's mind sifted through any possibilities. I think he lost his mate... He keeps talking about a cat, being gone. The thought made her sad.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 pm

She nods "He'll probably explain to you, well be there soon" (lets all meet up in DC)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Silverpaw padded in and sat in the grass, closing her eyes and tilting her head to face the moon.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Shadowfoot limped towards the large body of water. He no longer feared the great expanse of choking liquid, he admired it as the moonlight shone upon it. He looked up at Silverpelt with a blank stare. He let out a pitiful sob and fell into a heap beside the water. The sob turned steadily into a growl, and then he leaped up in rage, yowling with ferocity. Madness struck him as he laughed and bore deep claw marks in a nearby tree. His pelt bristled as he raced through the Lawless land. "CLOOOOOUUDD!" he rasped "Lost again, I will find you dark cloud!" His eyes flashed a greenish yellow ss he ran out of the clan's territories.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am

Spottedfur sat up right away, alarmed. A flash of recognition crossed over her green eyes as she got to her paws nimbly. "Shadowfoot?" She meowed cautiously, remembering his name from Gatherings and border patrols. She dashed after him, both out of curiosity and worry for the tom.she raced up to him and stopped in front of him, blocking his path. "SHADOWFOOT." She yowled to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:09 pm

He ran mindlessly, nothing inside of him but rage. His ears pulled back flat against his head didn't register any noise, not even Spottedfur yowling his name. His eyes, blazing green with a madness from long ago saw no cat before him. No importance in the world existed for him any longer. Only his lost Cloud remained clear. Even now at midnight, it was too bright for him without the cover of his dark cloud, obscuring the blinding light that drove him to madness. He barreled into Spottedfur knocking her aside as he continued on his search for all that he had lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: