Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

*pads to the lake and jumps in, swims around and jumps out. Drys myself out and heads off towards DuskClan*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:00 pm

She squealed, whirling around. "Hey!" She leapt onto him, trying to hold him down. "Get a hold of yourself." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 pm

A white-ish gray she-cat stopped in her tracks a while away from the commotion. Her fur was thin and her ice blue eyes were tired. Her ears perked up, she listened to the cat yowling. "Shadowfoot..?" Lifting herself and straining her ears, she dashed towards the noise, eyes fixed with concentration.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Shadowfoot thrashed as Spottedfur attempted to hold him down. A snarl ripped through him as attempted to throw her off. His green eyes blazed as he contemplated doing whatever need be done to get away to find his cloud. This cat, in his mind, was no clanmate but a mortal enemy standing in his way.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:08 pm

"Stop it!" The LightningClan warrior growled, her amber eyes blazing. "I'm only trying to help."
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Shadowfoot ripped free from Spottedfur's grasp. A white-gray shape came into focus and he laughed shrilly "My mind- Playing tricks on me again are we? Lostcloud's dead! Hollowstar's dead! There's no one!" His green eyes pierced the darkness along with his laugh.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:12 am

"Shadowfoot..." She bit her lip. "There's your clanmates. They still care for you, back home." She reached out with her tail to touch his shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Lostcloud skidded to a halt, she stood several yards away from Shadowfoot and the cat attempting to pin him. "Shadow..foot?" Her voice was full of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Shadowfoot ignored Spottedfur and snarled at the white figure. "You! You're in my head! You're dead! Like Hollowstar...". His snarl quickly turned into a cry as he sunk to the ground. "No-one..." his pelt shook as he cried.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Lostcloud's eyes widened. Her pelt was slightly tattered, as if she had been traveling. "No! Shadowfoot I'm not dead, it's me. Lostcloud! I've been searching for you, I'm not dead!"
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

"I don't know what to believe anymore" he muttered, shaking pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Lostcloud brushed past the other cat. Her eyes so full of longing, and a hint of disbelief, she was so fixed on Shadowfoot it was as if she didn't notice anything else. "I finally find you, and you can't believe I'm alive." She brushed her tail on his shoulder. "Could I touch you if I were dead?" She perked her ears up and looked to the other cat. "Could she see me if I were dead?" She turned back to Shadowfoot.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

His pelt shivered with her contact. He hadn't known such a feeling in years. Shadowfoot looked up at Lostcloud and into smoky silver eyes. She was so clear, so less cloudy than she had been in his mind. He pressed into her pelt. The scent, his eyes glistened as he was brought back to the days they'd travel through lands far away. "It... It can't be"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Tears brimmed in her eyes, threatening to flow with the realization that she had finally found her long lost friend. She squeezed her eyes shut and pressed against him. "It is true, I'm back. I found you, and I'm here to stay." Her voice was steady, as if she didn't want to let go of any chance she may need to persuade him still.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Shadowfoot gazed past her into an oblivion as he pressed against her smoky white pelt. His body shook with a sob "L-Lost.. Lostcloud. I-I thought you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Spottedfur smiled to herself as she watched the reunion. Deep inside, a small pang of sadness overtook her. She nodded regards to the two cats and left silently. How long have I been waiting for you...? Spottedfur gazed at the darkening sky, a single tear trailing down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: