Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DuskClan borders

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:07 am

DuskClan borders Forest-edge
Go on border patrols here;mark the borders. Make sure there aren't any intruders, and if you scent any, report it back to the leader. If a trespasser asks to speak with the leader, take them, but be careful.

Last edited by SunStar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:46 pm

*a small kit stumbles and limps towards the duskclan border wincing in pain. she gets near the entrance to the camp before stopping suddenly and staring strongly at the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Bluefern, patrolling the border alone, heard soft pawsteps through the bushes. She kept downwind of the sound to make sure she wasn't scented in case the intruder was dangerous. Her blue eyes peered through the undergrowth, meeting the sight of a kit stumbling around the border. She stayed still, waiting for the stranger to make a move before she made hers.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:44 pm

*the kit saw a pair of blue eyes watching her every movement.* *she walked towards it, cocking her head slightly.*
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Bluefern saw the kit heading towards her, she emerged from the bushes quietly. "Hello," she said lightheartedly. "What's your name, small one?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 pm

*the kit looked up at her.* "my names leafkit!" *she shouts happilly.*
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 pm

"Nice to meet you, Leafkit! I'm Bluefern," she purred. Then he lr eyes glazed slightly in concern, "Are you out here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

*the kit frowned and looked at her paws.* "I'm just, .... alone." *she looked up and frowned once again,this time with a more distinct look of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 pm

She frowned. "Well, we'll have to do something about that! Into the woods, my home, there is a group of cats--a Clan. Would you like to stay for a night or longer? We would never turn down a kit, it's against our Code."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 pm

*she looks up at you excitedly, then quickly turns around, looking at the empty loner part of the forest she was born in.* " can i, stay longer?" *she asks slowly.*
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm

"Well,that's up to Flickerstar. But I dont think he'll drive you out or anything. C'mon." she started towards the territory.

(gtg D:)
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 pm

*she pads alongside you smiling to herself.*
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 pm

(Continue in the Clan camp?)
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 pm

(yes.)
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Ashstar trots in, her eyes bright. She brushes against many of the trees, making sure to thoroughly coat DuskClan's scent along each one. She climbs up into one of the trees, her fur blowing in the wind. Tail twitching, she blinks and scans the area. When she sees some of the damage the trembles had caused, a sigh was released from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Blizzardpelt walks to the DuskClan borders to find his friend Ashstar there also. "Hello!" he says to her, brushing himself on some plants on his way walking toward her.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Ashstar looks down from the tree, spotting Blizzardpelt. A smile forms across her snout, "Hello, Blizzardpelt!" she flicks an ear.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 pm

"How are you..? I've just been hunting.. I caught a chipmunk!" he says cheerfully, with a smile coming from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 pm

She began to climb down the tree, "I'm doing fabulous! Oh, and that's wonderful!" Ashstar laughs joyfully, "How are you doing?" Reaching the ground, she pads over.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"I'm doing great-just got a nap." Blizzardpelt says, letting out a yawn. He brushes on some more plants nearby him to leave his scent.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 pm

She nods, "That's good... I was just coming by to mark the borders, and I'm assuming you did too?" Ashstar smiles.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 pm

"Huh..? Oh - yeah." Blizzardpelt says, smiling a little. He jumps to a large branch in a small tree next to him, rubbing on a thick branch.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:05 pm

She nods, climbing up the tree. Ashstar gestures towards the area you could view from down below. "Look; that's what the trembling caused. It's terrible." sighing, her gaze scans the damaged forest and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:21 pm

"Wow...Oh my.." Blizzardpelt says, sitting on the branch and taking a moment to scan the damaged area. "That definitely is terrible," he says, a small frown coming from his snout.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm

She blinks with a nod, one ear flattened. "Luckily there wasn't too much damage, but we should start patching up little parts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DuskClan borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuskClan borders   DuskClan borders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DuskClan borders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next