Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HighRock

Go down 
+4
Shard
Holo
Star
Sunny
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

The leader calls clan meetings and holds ceremonies here
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Hollow jumps onto the highrock and calls the attention of her clanmates. She frowns and after a moment she speaks. "Im sorry to say that our Medicine Cat, SparkLeap, will not be healing her clanmates anymore. She smiles "But Im proud to announce that FlutterPaw has completed her training as a medicine cat apprentice. do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from clan rivalry between clan and clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

Flutter: "I do"

Hollow:"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your true name. From this day forth, FlutterPaw will be known as FlutterFlight. May StarClan guide you on your path" she leaped down with a smile

Clan:chants Flutters new name
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm

"Flutterflight~" he chants along (this is before his mental breakdown of course)
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:56 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 am

FlutterFlight" He calls
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:40 am

Fernkit pads out of the nursery "Flutterflight" she calls sleepily. "yell with me, Firepelt" Fernkit says a little Loudly to her imaginary friend so everyone stares at her
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:17 am

Hollow smiles at her, she reminded her of Shadow
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:52 am

Shadowfoot turns to see the kit. He grinned. He anticipated meeting her greatly.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:27 am

Fernkit pads back into the nersury sleepily.
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:12 pm

LionBlaze looks at his Clan with weary amber eyes. He has been on a mysterious journey.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Looks over to Lion curiously.
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 pm

'Sunpaw" he calls "Time to train"
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Hollow smiled and took her place on the highrock. "All cats who are old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the highrock." She waited then soon began again. "Featherkit has reached the age of six moons and is ready to be an apprentice. From this day forth until she receives her warrior name, she will be known as Featherpaw." She called Dandelioneyes forward. "I believe that you are ready to take on an apprentice, pass on all you know to Featherpaw." She grinned at Featherpaw," May StarClan guide you on your path." She leaped down as Dandelion and Feather touched noses.

Clan:chant Featherpaw's name.
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Featherpaw's ears fell back against her skull and she giggled softly, thanking the leader and the clan. She pawed at the ground, attempting to act distracted to deflect some of the attention. Her frame was still small and fragile even though you could tell she had grown over the course of one moon. You could see that she was an apprentice, however she still stood shorter than any other apprentice.

Despite this she was proud of receiving the paw at the end of her name, and knew that her mother would have been proud as well.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

HollowStar leaped onto the Highrock and sighed, she didn't want to do this but at the same time she was proud. "I'm afraid to say that LionBlaze has gone missing, and I fear for the worst. It has been at least a moon since any of us have seen him, so I must name a new deputy." She looked grief stricken for a moment, for that was SunStar's only son. She began again smiling slightly "However, I'm proud to announce that the new deputy of DuskClan will be FoxSpark, my own mate and a trusted friend. I say these words before StarClan, may they guide him." She jumped off of the rock as the clan chanted FoxSpark's name.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 pm

FoxSpark smiled happily and nodded
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 am

Hollow jumped onto the Highrock once again, this time calling forth Sparrowpaw, Dashpaw and Sunpaw. "Today you will be receiving your new names for your old ones no longer stand for who you are. I know you each will become amazing warriors" She said proudly. "From this day forth, Sparrowpaw will be known as Sparrowheart, Dashpaw will be known as Dashclaw and Sunpaw will be known as Sunglare." She paused letting the clan chant their new names, then called Stormkit forward. She grinned at the young tom. "Stormkit has reached the age of six moons and from this day forth, until he is ready to become a warrior, will be known as Stormpaw. He will be mentored by Sparrowheart. May she teach you all she knows, and may Starclan continue to guide you on your path to becoming a warrior." she lept down from the rock as the clan chanted their names.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:10 am

"Sparrowheart! Dashclaw! Sunglare! Stormpaw!" Stormflight mewed, getting up on his back legs to get a better look at the cats in front of him that were blocked by his clan-mates. He did feel a sting of jealousy towards Sarrowheart, as he would have liked to mentor the young tom.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Sparrowheart smiled at her mother happily and ducked her head shyly. She touched noses with her new apprentice purring.

"Sparrowheart,Dashclaw,Sunglare" Foxspark chanted his kits names
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Stormpaw leaped up in excitement and touched his nose to Sparrowheart's.

HalfMoon purred and called out the warrior's names.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm

(XD you see, I WAS going to make Stormflight the mentor, then I was like :I Stormflight mentoring Stormpaw lolololol I better think of someone else)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 pm

(xD That would be nice.)
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 pm

(XD what? And Spark, Darkstars on more often now so Sparrows still her character :P)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:16 pm

(*Cheers* Woot, woot! :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HighRock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HighRock
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3