Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Leaders Den

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Leaders Den Hollow%20log
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Sunstar looked around at her den happily before racing off to find some moss for her nest
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Sunstar padded in and faced away from the entrance not wanting to talk to any one
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:48 pm

*She poked you* cheer up
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:45 pm

She flciked her tail at Hollow "I am fine silly" She jerk her head beside her "Come on and sit"
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 pm

she smiled and sat next to you
Back to top Go down

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 pm

*looks around and smells the faint scent of SunStar. He waits patiently. His well groomed pelt still wet from washing in the lake.*
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:25 pm

She trotted in and waited for Tomatotail to find his way in
(Imma ignore the comment above pretend like you didn't come here first. It kind conflicts with the story line)
Back to top Go down

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 pm

*pads in, head throbbing with pain*
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 pm

She sat at the far end of the den, her feet tucked under her and her tail curled close to her body "Sit."
Back to top Go down

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 pm

*obeys and flicks ears*
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 pm

She saw your pain on your face "You may join DuskClan Tomatotail. I know it is what you have come to ask." She flicked her ears to a water soaked moss ball on the ground "Drink it it should help some. I will have my medicine cat get you something later"
Back to top Go down

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 pm

*nods in thanks, drinks some water* Thanks SunStar. *smiles* Would you like to go hunting? *tilts head ignoring the pain that is slowly drifting away*
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 pm

"I would love to but sadly I must check on my kits and Whispersongs new born ones then I need to just take a bit of time for my self before I explode. Hollowsong is out hunting at the moment though" She flicked her tail to a mouse that she had brought in then for got about "That is for you. You were looking rather thin I thought" She padded out of the den
Back to top Go down

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:47 pm

*nodded in thanks and gobbled down the mouse being aware of my thinness. Flicks ear and goes out to find Hollow*
Back to top Go down

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:28 am

RainFlight padded in. "S-SunStar? I had to say that your all I've been thinking about, Sun, I think I-I love you." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 am

Over hearing the word love his pelt bristled and he hissed silently. He got up and padded to her den shooting a glance at the tom. He sat a little ways away from sun waiting to hear what she says
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Sunstar glanced at both toms with an unreadable expression. Her green eyes rested on StormFlight "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:05 pm

He sighs softly and watches her intently
Back to top Go down

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:43 am

He meowed, "When we took that walk in the meadow, it was the most amazing time of my life, your amazing and perfect in every way Sun, I love you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:51 am

His eyes widened and narrowed hearing his words. He sighed sadly and latex down looking at the the ground
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 pm

"Storm that was so long ago. And I loved that time as well but I never hear from you and someone came along while you were gone. Though I do believe haven't heard the words come out of his mouth" She turns to Foxspark. She has the same unreadable expression. Wait you think you see a glimmer of pain flash through her eyes but it is gone to quickly to tell
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 pm

(THERE IS BY FAR TOO MUCH DRAMA HERE)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:14 pm

(SHUT UP HOLO *Duct tapes her up and ships her off to god knows where)

Last edited by SunStar on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:17 pm

(:C THATS IT IM MAKING IT WORSE) hollow padded up and tackled Sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaders Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Den   Leaders Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaders Den
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next