Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Fresh kill pile

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Fresh kill pile
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:05 am

Pepperpaw sneeks into the territory as silently as possible, she makes her way over to the freshkill pile, trying not to leave a scent. She looks at all the freshkill of Lighning Clan. The apprentice thinks to herself. Duskclan needs food and Hollow would be proud of her for bringing it..but she must be breaking some kind of rule by taking from another clan. If she was caught there was no getting out of this one. She looks around not having another moment to think about it she swipes up as much prey as she can carry and runs out of Lightning Clan back towards her own.

Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 am

IceFang saw her, but by the time he ran up she was gone. He snorted, DarkStar would want to hear about this
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Foxpaw padded up to her mentor. "wow, we just had a bunch of fresh kill, What happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Polarpaw ran into the clearing, the scent of DuskClan flooding her nose. "DuskClan!!! DuskClan!!" She yowled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Foxpaw's hackles rose "what!? Who'd be so mouse-brained to steal prey from another clan, from their own camp!?"
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Polarpaw was bristling madly, her eyes were wide. "Let's go to their camp!! Where's Darkstar? Darkstar!! Intruders!!"
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 am

He hissed, his bright eyes flashing "They will pay, dont you worry about that" his voice was gravelly with rage
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:22 am

Polarpaw stood beside Icefang, spitting angrily. "The cowards..."
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Echo padded into the clearing "What happened" IceFang stopped and explained
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:45 pm

"What are we going to do? We can't lose food! Leaf-bare will be here soon!"
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:47 pm

IceFang nodded "I know, we need to speak to DarkStar about this"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Polarpaw nodded, then looked around for Pumpkinpaw. The intruder had made her alert and worried about her Clan mates. She saw Foxpaw a few tail lengths away, but Pumpkinpaw hadn't shown himself.
Back to top Go down

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Pumpkinpaw padded out of the apprentice' den, having been asleep the whole time, only to be awakened by the yowling and upset meows. "Um..? Wh-what happened..?" He asked, padding towards Polarpaw.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Polarpaw twisted around, eyes wide. "Pumpkinpaw! Where were you?! There was a DuskClan intruder, they stole some of our prey!" Polarpaw was yelling. She didn't know why she was so upset about him not being around. The intensity of her worry unsettle and surprised her. She blinked, realizing that she was being too loud, and tasted the air to occupy herself, suddenly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Pumpkinpaw flattened his ears. "Wha-..? I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry..! I-I was a sleep..I didn't know.." He then looked over to the fresh-kill pile. "...That's upsetting.." He sighed, looking back at Polarpaw. "Isn't..isn't bare-leaf coming soon?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Polarpaw looked into his eyes, sorry she yelled at him. He'd worked hard to get some of that prey, and deserved the sleep. Her gaze hardened though as she nodded. "Leaf-fall is here. And Leaf-Bare is getting close. We all need to eat and be well fed if we want to stay healthy when the prey is so scare. I can't believe they did this! DuskClan is full of cowards!"
Back to top Go down

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Pumpkinpaw flicked an ear, then avoided Polarpaw's gaze. "..I wouldn't say they were cowards, Polarpaw. I'd say that they were doing what felt needed to be done, in order to help their clan survive." Then, his voice suddenly turns dark, and grave, very unlike him. "But nonetheless, it was wrong. It's as if Duskclan thinks they're the only clan that needs to live." His eyes seem to be a little distant, and ablaze..with what seems to be..anger?
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Polarpaw inclined her head slightly in Pumpkinpaw's direction. Perhaps coward was the wrong word. Stealing was wrong, they were breaking the code. She blinked, looking at his face. she saw a change in his expression that she'd never seen before. "I suppose you're right Pumpkinpaw..." She growled, twisting around to look at the camp. "We've got to do something about them."
Back to top Go down

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:35 pm

He nodded, still not looking directly at Polarpaw. "Of course. And if we don't do something about it soon, that theiving clan will continue to return for seconds, and we'll be the ones suffering, while they're warm in their dens.." He almost spits the last few words, as if not even himself anymore. His hackles were rising, and his gaze becomeing darker.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Polarpaw stood at his side and rested her tail lightly on his shoulders. She looked at him still. "We'll show them that they can't take advantage of us." She watched him. It was defanetly unlike Pumpkinpaw to be so hostile, he was usually so sweet and gentle. Well, he'll defend the Clan for sure. She suddenly came to admire the tom.
Back to top Go down

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Feeling Polarpaw's touch, he looked at her, quickly coming to his senses and calming down. He nodded then looked to the grass. He stayed quiet, as if his mind had gone blank from the sudden mood-change.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 pm

She moved her tail off of his shoulders then nudged him gently. She sat down across from Icefang, wondering what would happen next. She glanced at Pumpkinpaw and Foxpaw, willing them to sit beside her.
Back to top Go down

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Pumpkinpaw blinked and trotted over to Polarpaw, sitting somewhat behind her. "...Did anyone see who took the prey?" He asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:52 pm

"We should speak to DarkStar before we make any moves towards their camp, they have us outnumbered although were far superior. If you see any DuskClan cats on our territory we should attack. Perhaps more patrols will be necessary. I think it was a she-cat, but I didnt get a good look."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh kill pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh kill pile
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next