Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh kill pile

Go down 
+3
Shard
Holo
Little*Dreamer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fresh kill pile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:20 pm

"Yeah...now it's just me, Pumpkinpaw, and Sandypaw." she grinned, though she felt kind of sad not to have Lightningheart share a den with her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:21 pm

(And Pinepaw...)

Lightningheart let out a short laugh. "Well, at least you'll have enough room to stretch out without kicking or pushing someone."
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:23 pm

(oops, there's so many cats to remember X()

"Yeah." she took another bite. "I thought that was sorta fun though." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 pm

"Not if your kicked in the stomach in the middle of the night before a final assessment," he mewed, flicking his tail slightly. He then screwed up his face, mewing, "Wasn't very fun when my side ached and I had to chase down a rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:27 pm

"Sorry, that was me." she admitted with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 pm

"It's okay now," he mewed, taking a bite of the rabbit and passing it back to Adderpaw. "I'm still a warrior, and that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Adderpaw nodded in agreement and took a bite, passing it back to him. "Can I ask you something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:22 pm

"Yes," he mewed, taking a bite of the rabbit. He had to hold back a yawn, now realizing just how tired he was. Oh, Star Clan, he thought, Am I going to be able to stay awake through my Silent Vigil?
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm

"Um...nevermind." Adderpaw said, her silver-blue eyes were suddenly cleared of emotions.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 pm

With a shrug, he mewed, "How's your training going? Is Brighteye harsh?" He thought of the three-legged warrior yelling, and shook his head. "The only time I've ever seen Brighteye mad was when she.. you know."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:44 pm

"Nah, she's nice and patient. She doesn't let me slack off though." Adderpaw grinned.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 pm

With a slight laughing mew, he added, "I don't think she'd even let her kits slack off if she ever had any."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:12 pm

"Probably not. She's a good cat though." Adderpaw said, smiling fondly.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Mossgaze trotted into the clearing, then lowered himself and walked normally when he saw all of the other cats. He proceded to the fresh kill pile and looked at all of the prey.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 pm

"Hey, Mossgaze!" Adderpaw called to the medicine cat with a friendly nod.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Mossgaze turned to look at the apprentice. "Adderpaw! Care to accompany me?" he watched her, green eyes friendly. He always liked spending time with the apprentices, as they were very close to his age.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 pm

"I would, but Lightningheart here needs some company or he'll fall asleep before his vigil!" Adderpaw chuckled. "But you can join us if you'd like." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oh, I see." He hid his disappointment. He didn't really know the apprentice very well, and thought he'd ask someone else to eat with him. Either that or he would eat by himself. "HAve fun with that you two." Looking at them with a thoughtful look, he took a mouse from the pile of prey and took it to the Clearing.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Adderpaw felt guilty. I'll hang out with him later she thought with a small smile at the thought. Mossgaze was a nice cat and she enjoyed his company.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Flicking his ear, Lightningheart leaned into Adderpaw's ear. "What do you think is wrong with him?" he whispered, watching the cat cross the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 pm

(whoops! I didnt see the part where you invited him to join you guys. Sorry! Teh, that was really nice though~ thank you)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:00 am

(Welcome :))

"Dunno." Adderpaw replied with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:04 am

Noticing how close he was to the she-cat, he pulled back, his ears turning hot as he let out a yawn. "Great Star Clan!" he mewed in an exasperated tone, "I just hope I'll be able to stay up throughout my vigil!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 am

Adderpaw chuckled. "I'll stay up too and if I see you drifting off, I'll wake you up." she vowed.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:12 am

"No, no no," he purred, passing to her what was left of the rabbit. "I'll be fine. And you need your sleep. Only 3 more moons until your warrior ceremony, and a little bird told me Brighteye is going to intensify your training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh kill pile   Fresh kill pile - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh kill pile
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next