Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Ledge

Go down 
+3
Shard
Star
Genesis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

High Ledge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

⭐ Latest News ⭐

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

⭐ Darkstar is leader
⭐ If Your Looking Into Being Deputy, Please Contact HollowStar.

⭐ Any Ideas For New Hunting Territory? Or To Improve The Clan? I Would Love To Hear From You!

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Please Respect The High Rock, And Stay In Character. If You Urgently Need To Say Or Tell Someone Something, PLEASE, DO THIS OVER YOUR INBOX OR CHATBOX.

Last edited by HollowStar on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:07 pm

" Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Foxpaw,from now on, you will be known as Foxwing .LightningClan welcomes you as a full warrior." Darkstar said, resting his muzzle on the new warrior's head for her to lick his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Now for Polarpaw, Lightningheart mewed, looking over to the she-cat. His tail tip flickered with happiness for the she-cat, and he felt his brother's fur on his. He gave Duststorm another happy purr, and again looked up to Darkstar.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Foxpaw licked Darkstar's shoulder "Thank you. I will do my best to serve LightningClan" she whispered. She turned back and on her way to sit with the other cats she brushed against Polarpaw.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 pm

"Polarpaw. I believe that you are ready to become a full fledged warrior. do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asked his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 am

*her eyes shone, she looked around at the warriors, then back up to Darkstar. Stepping forward, she said "i will defend LightningClan with my life."
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 am

Foxwing watched intently. She was ready to cheer out her friend's title with enthusiasm. She could only imagine the adventures that lay before them as they protected and serviced the clan they'd grown to love.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:17 pm

" Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Polarpaw,from now on, you will be known as Polarflight .LightningClan welcomes you as a full warrior." Darkstar said, resting his muzzle on the new warrior's head for her to lick his shoulder. He was extremely proud of his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 pm

"Polarflight! Foxwing! Duststorm! Lightningheart! Coppertalon!" Runningbrook yowled, as the new warriors all held their chins high.

Brighteyes echoed the younger warriors call, her single olive eye gleaming in happiness.
More warriors! she thought, her tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:12 pm

After the Clan quoted, Darkstar looked at Brighteyes and featured for her to join him on high ledge.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Following the leader's commands, she strode closer to the Highrock, looking up to the leader.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Polarflight dipped her head, licking Darkstar's shoulder. Hey eyes shone wih gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 pm

"I call upon my warrior ancestors to take away the name of this cat. For it now longer stands for who she is. Brighteyes,from now on, you shall be known as Brighteye." Darkstar announced.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:09 am

"A small change," the warrior mewed, looking to Darkstar, then to the cats in the clearing, "But one that will better suit me."

Looking to the white and tortoiseshell warrior, Coppertalon mewed to Lightningheart, "A change any warrior wished for her."

As Coppertalon spoke to him, drawing away to yowl out the older warrior's name, Lightningheart thought to himself, But why the change?
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:24 am

Polarflight thought the name change slightly cruel. It was almost simply a mark of the warriors blindness, but seeing the warrior requested it she thought better. This would be a symbols of acceptance, as she purred with the thought of Brighteye's strong will.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 am

Foxwing leaned against Polarflight, grinning. She chanted their new names happily and enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 am

Polarflight suddenly thought of Pumpkinpaw. 'when will he be a warrior?' she thought, then began to cheer.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Darkstar smiled at Brighteye.

Duststorm yowled the names happily.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:15 pm

With a curt dip of her head, she strode through the crowd, approaching Icefang with a small smile. "Do you mind the name change?"

Yawning slightly, Coppertalon stretched, then looked to the other new warriors beside him. "Well, I'm going to go for a hunt, then rest up before the vigil. Anybody want to join?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

"I'll go!" Duststorm offered excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 pm

With a nod of his head, the smaller-sized tom mewed, "Anybody else?"

Lightningheart gave his broad head a shake, mewing, "I promised to go herb-gathering with _____."

(Do you think you could make a clan members list? I'll help, cuz I don't know who the medicine cat is....)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

(Sure. Sorry about that -.-' I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I'll have to do it later though.)
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:47 pm

"Polarflight, Foxwing?" the tom mewed, casting his gaze over to the two she-cats. Coppertalon let his tail flick slightly with impatience, showing them he would like an answer.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm

"Can I go also?" Spotted let out a purr, as she glanced around, itching for a run through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:34 pm

"I'll go if that's ok." Adderpaw said, appearing at Lightningheart's side. Her silver-blue eyes were mysterious. Her appearance and personality was that of a tom, but she was in fact a she-cat. "I bet I'll catch more than you guys combined." she said as if it were a fact.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Maskflicker let out a purr of amusement. "Oh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Ledge
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next