Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SunStars Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

SunStars Death Empty
PostSubject: SunStars Death   SunStars Death Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 pm

('Scuse the god modding towards the end, just thought some of Suns friends would want to be involved. Skip to the end if you dont want to read.)

SunStar padded through the forest, on her way home after a good days hunt. She was tired and was anxious to climb into her den and sleep. She perked her ears perked up, there was something close by. She took another step and fell into a hole with a yowl. The ground where she was standing was dry and crumbled easily underneath her, although she was practically weightless. She tried to move, but it was hopeless. She was trapped, with no way out. "Help me! Someone!" but no one could hear her, she was still far away from camp. "Somebody...please" she whispered

~sometime later~
The sun was going down, and she feared that no one would find her. But soon she prayed that no one had. A breeze brought the scent of fox to her, and she tensed. Standing a few tail lengths away was a fox which she had not noticed before, for it was dark and blended easily with the night. The fox wasn't very big, but it was bigger than she was. Fear wafted off of her in waves. The fox crept closer, tonight, was going to be enjoyable. And with a fresh blood-lust, he leaped on her, as Sun howled with pain. (Im not writing anymore of that *doesnt enjoy killing her friend*)

~The next morning~
HollowSong lead the sun rise border patrol, LionPaw and FoxSpark in tow. They were worried about Sun, for she had not come home from her hunt the night before. She noticed a patch of orange fur, just like SunStars, and gasped. Lion saw as well, and backed away unbelieving, "That cant be her" he sobs. FoxSpark stood motionless, but after a long pause moved forward. Pressing a nose to her fur he whispers, "Oh sun...shes gone" while Lion whimpers in the background. Hollows eyes fill with grief for her best friend, but realizing her new duties as leader, she tried to keep it together. "Lets...take her back to camp"

End.

This made me so depressed D: shes my best friend after all, and I dont enjoy killing her. Ill still keep in touch with her over FB and school, if anyone wants me to tell her anything. She misses you all. BUT, she will get on my computer occasionally to check up on you guys, shes going to be the havoc making Ghost of DuskClan. Going to be some interesting RP in that.

Also, I created a topic for her mourning for anyone who wants to be there.

Last edited by HollowStar~ on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

SunStars Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunStars Death   SunStars Death Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:47 pm

:'C I wish I'd known her better
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

SunStars Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunStars Death   SunStars Death Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Ish ok, shell come and bother us from time to time, so maybe youll get to :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SunStars Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunStars Death   SunStars Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunStars Death
Page 1 of 1