Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11/18/11 Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

11/18/11 Update Empty
PostSubject: 11/18/11 Update   11/18/11 Update Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:15 am

Another update so soon?! I haven't even finished the activity check from the last one. :3

Okay well there isn't much. But it is important.
My sister joined as HalfKitten. :3 This isn't really important, I just wanted to say it somewhere and couldn't find the place. She very little about forums and will probably only ever be on the chatbox. Try to be patient, but she'll probably quit soon anyway. :3

For those of you that don't know, the United States Congress is considering passing a new law that terminates/censors websites with child inappropriate or Copyrighted material (more information can be found here). There are many people saying yes and many saying no. This website would be subject to that rule, and unfortunately many of our images we do not own. For this reason, I have an urgent request to anyone who can draw a cat: Please help us change our images. The banner, emoticons and navigation menu are fine, but almost nothing else is. It's about time we had our own images by now anyway.

BoulderClan is still looking for a leader as well. For more information, click here.
Back to top Go down

11/18/11 Update
Page 1 of 1