Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkstar's Den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Darkstar sat down tiredly into his soft nest. "Pumpkinpaw, why were you so disrespectful? Especially in front of another leader? " he asked, anger and hurt in his voice.
Back to top Go down

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Pumpkinpaw scowled. "I wasn't being disrespectful. That kit deserves more than just 'a light punishment' like you said. It's unfair that she can get away with a scraped paw, while we starve!" His ears flattened to his skull.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:26 pm

"yes, but I have my reasons for what I said. Pepperpaw never got away with the prey and her intentions were good. I have probably been seen in a bad light by you and many others, but I am not ashamed of what I did even if you did not agree with me, do not question me. " Darkstar mewed tiredly. He wasn't lying, he really did believe what he did was right.
Back to top Go down

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:32 pm

"Oh, so any cat can steal prey from any clan as long as their intentions are good!?" He hissed. Deep down, Pumpkinpaw felt sick that he was yelling at his leader. But regardless, he shook it off. "I'm not understanding what you are thinking, Darkstar."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:37 pm

"Pepperpaw was already in enough trouble without me shreiking at her. I was trying to calm her down. If I let any cat hurt her, we'd have a battle on our paws. That's all I could think of doing." he mewed cooly. He was getting tired of being questioned for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:42 pm

RedDash padded past hearing the conversation Dark and Pumpkin were having
Back to top Go down

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Pumpkinpaw flicked an ear. Darkstar was right..no matter how bad he hated to admit it. He let out a heavy sigh. "I see.."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Darkstar's gaze softened. "it's good to see that you'd be so fearless for your Clan." dark smiled
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 pm

"Darkstar" Red said padding into the den "I'm going hunting care to join?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:50 pm

"Sure. Pumpkinpaw, do you want to join us?"
Back to top Go down

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Pumpkinpaw got up to his paws and shook his head. "No thank you."
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:53 pm

She smiled at pumpkin and flicked her tail padding out and looks back waiting for dark
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"Alright. Please tell Icefang that he's in charge while I'm gone." Darkstar mewed, padding out of his den.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:55 pm

She purred licking her paws before padding put of the camp
Back to top Go down

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Pumpkinpaw nodded and left out of the den in a huff. He slinked over the apprentices' den were he laid in his nest.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Echo padded into his den
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 pm

(Dark went hunting with red dash, maybe she could ask pumpkin where he is?
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:07 pm

(kay) Echo sees hes not in and sees pumpkin, she follows him
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 am

Darkstar sits in his nest. "Please make yourselves comfortable." he said to Dust and Lightning. They sat close together, looking a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:22 am

She sat next to Darkstar watching the two cats with narrowed eyes
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 am

"Please fell at home. You will not be harmed." Darkstar smiled. "RedDash, they wanted to join the Clan and I am willing to let them. Do you agree with this?" he asked, wanting to hear her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:32 am

"Well" she said walking to them "I think they should join" she looked them up and down before looking back at him coldy
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 am

"Okay, please follow me." he mewed, standing up and padding out of his den to High Rock.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 am

She nodded and followed him slowly looking at the med den
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:09 am

"Darkstar?" Brighteyes mewed, flicking her tail, following the strong scent of the leader into his den. "May I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

Darkstar's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkstar's Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: