Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkstar's Den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Darkstar sat down tiredly into his soft nest. "Pumpkinpaw, why were you so disrespectful? Especially in front of another leader? " he asked, anger and hurt in his voice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 am

(Bumpity-bumpity bump.)
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

(Sorry :))

"Yes, Brighteyes?" Darkstar answered.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:36 am

Cringing again, Brighteyes cleared her throat. "It's about my name. It doesn't... Suit me like it used too." She looked to the ground, then back up to the leader before her. "I would like to change it to Brighteye."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:53 am

Darkstar seemed to mull this over. "Alright, I will change your name now if that is what you'd like." he said.(I can't right now, but will so, I pinky promise, :))
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:58 am

(Okey dokey!)

Brighteyes nodded, flicking an ear as she let out a hearty purr. "Thanks, Darkstar."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:06 am

Slinking in with his head low, the tom entered the den solemnly, his whiskers drooped slightly as he looked shyly around the den. "Darkstar?' he mewed, smelling the scent of the tom in the den. "I- i have to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 pm

"Yes?" Darkstar answered, opening his stunning turquoise eyes. "Come in and make yourself comfortable." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:32 pm

He padded in, not sitting down, just hung his head and fixed his sight on his paws. "While on patrol with Mistyrain, I accidentally chased a rabbit over the Dusk Clan border and killed it there."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:40 pm

A shadow passed over Darkstar's features. "You know what could happen because of this, don't you?" he asked, his voice eerily steady as he tried to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:45 pm

"I know," Coppertalon mewed, slumping into a sitting postion. "I've been thinking of all the things Dusk Clan would demand of us because of it, or the warriors that could get hurt if they are mouse-brained enough to want to fight." He became silent for a second deep in thought, then flicked his tail. "Should I go and apologize? Maybe even give them, the rabbit?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:47 pm

"Yes. I will go with you. Tell Lightningheart to come along as well." Darkstar sighed, now slightly calmer.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Dipping his head to the leader, he backed out of the den, turning to the clearing. He saw Lightningheart sitting next to Adderpaw, sharing tongues, and strode over to him. "Darkstar requested that you come along with him to Dusk Clan." With a simple blink, he then turned to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a rabbit, then looked to the leader's den to see if Darkstar had come out yet.

His amber gaze studied the way how Coppertalon slunk instead of his usual walk, and got up. "I think something might be wrong with Coppertalon," he mewed to Adderpaw. The golden brown tabby got to his paws, his stub of a tail wriggling slightly. "Let's hope we can come back from Dusk Clan unscathed."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:03 pm

"Be careful." Adderpaw mewed, standing up too.

Darkstar padded out of his den his eyes clouded in thought.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 pm

(new topico?)

Looking to Darkstar, he blinked slowly, his tail still lowered to the ground.

Lightningheart walked over to the two, and mewed, "A patrol to Dusk Clan? Why? What's happened? Have they crossed the border?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:13 pm

(yeah one sec)

"No. We just need to straighten something out before it is overreacted upon." he answered, leading them out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Following closely behind Coppertalon, Lightningheart leant into his ear, whispering, "What's wrong?"

The small gingery tom shrugged a shoulder, muttering, "Nothing, if all goes well."

With a slight nod, the tom slowed slightly so that he was at the back of the patrol again.

As the cats padded from camp, Runningbrook padded over to Adderpaw, a vole in her jaws. "Where are they going?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:24 pm

"DuskClan." the apprentice answered, watching after Lightningheart worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Casting another glance to the now vacant entrance, she mewed, "Worried for them?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 pm

"A bit." Adderpaw answered, tearing her gaze away from the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkstar's Den   Darkstar's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkstar's Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: