Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Hunting- Two P's

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Star
Leader
Star

Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Polarpaw padded out of camp beside Pumpkinpaw, going into the wide open valley of LightningClan to hunt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm

(B'aaah.. DX Sowwy..)

"No!" He chased after the rabbit until his paws just couldn't carry him anymore. He flattened his ears and trudged slowly back to Polarpaw, his breath in short, gasping bursts. "I-it..got..a-away.." He panted.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Polarpaw rushed to him with a brisk trot. "You okay Pumpkinpaw?" Her eyes were wide with despair. "It was my fault! I should have been closer, I obviously left too big a gap between myself and the rabbit. So it go away! Slipped right out of my grasp!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:30 am

Pumpkinpaw's ears perked up. "It's fine," Pumpkinpaw meowed. "It turned so suddenly, I couldn't have caught it either..But you did good..! We'll try again, okay?" He reassured. He didn't want Polarpaw to be too upset about missing the prey. She tried her best and did what she could, Pumpkinpaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:18 am

Polarpaw nodded once. "Still, I know I could have gotten it if I'd move to the correct posistion. Let's look for another rabbit yeah? We can try again like you said..." She appeared more at ease. But underneath, her failure was pressing against her conscious constantly. She couldn't get over how she'd messed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Pumpkinpaw flicked an ear and parted his mouth slightly, trying to scent another rabbit. "Oh..seems like the first alerted the rest..But no worries, 'kay?" He starts to stalk around, looking around for any gray pelts.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Polarpaw stalked behind him, guilt prickling her pelt. "We'll have to go to a whole new area."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Pumpkinpaw looked back at her. "Any place you suggest?" He mew was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Polarpaw lifted her head. "Let's head back towards camp. Opposite of the BoulderClan border, and go around the hills in that direction. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Pumpkinpaw smiles. "Alright..Is it alright if you lead?" He flicks an ear.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:33 am

Polarpaw nodded. "Okay, if you want." She was determined to redeem herself, but was afraid of failing again, and that put her on edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Pumpkinpaw began trotting towards the general direction of the camp. His hopes and spirits were high for himself and Polarpaw.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Polarpaw began to pick up Pumpkinpaw's good moon as the neared the spot she wanted to hunt. She scaled a small hill and tasted the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 am

Pumpkinpaw stood beside her, looking around for any signs of prey. He flicked an ear and glanced over at her.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Polarpaw's ears perked up. "I think I sent another rabbit~" She looked to Pumpkinpaw, eyes shining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 pm

"Really?" He mewed. He tilted his head back slightly to get whiff of the breezing air. "Yeah, me too." He comfirms. Pumpkinpaw then scans the area below. "But where?"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

She perked up her ears. "Over there!" Scanning the area, she'd seen the pelt of a rabbit dash across the plains. "Let's go!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:11 pm

"Not t-too hasty Polarpaw, we might mess up again.." Pumpkinpaw mews quietly. "Let's try what we did last time.." He begins to creep down the hill, making the same arc as before.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Polarpaw nodded her agreement. She was excited that they might make the kill. Waiting for him to make the arc, she also slightly arc'd around herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Pumpkinpaw crouched a few tail lengths behind their prey. He flicks an ear before he bolted into action, sending the frightned prey in a bee-line for Polarpaw.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Polarpaw dashed forward, the rabbit headed strait for her. She was right in its line of site. But crouched so low that it couldnt see her. It tried to turn around, but it was too late and she pounced on it, killing it quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Pumpkinpaw trotted arpund to Polarpaw, smiling wider than he's ever had. "Wonderful catch, Polarpaw! You were so fast!" He meows excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 am

Polarpaw's eyes shone. 'we did it Pumpkinpaw! It worked!' she was itching to get back to camp and show off their kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Pumpkinpaw smiled. With a quiet purr in his voice, he mewed. "Let's go on and head back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:31 pm

"Alright!" She bounded back to camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Pumpkinpaw stares after her with dreamy green eyes, sighing softly. He grabs their kill and trots after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Two P's   Hunting- Two P's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting- Two P's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2