Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Highrock

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Let all cats old enough to climb trees gather under the Highrock!" Patchstar called, the ever familiar words ringing out clearly around the rocky clearing. The very few cats that resided in the rocky and bramble-enclosed dens slunk into the dimly lit clearing, chatting quietly to one another.

Morningtail looked up to the leader, narrowing his eyes slightly as he sat down next to Blackstripe. "What do you think he's going to announce?"

"Shh!" Seedwhisker mewed, chiding the younger tom and gave him a flick to his haunches with her tail. "Maybe if you kept your jaws shut, he would speak!" The hefty grey and black tom shot her a venomous look, but looked up to the awaiting Patchstar.

Seeing the small exchange between the two cats closer to the front, Patchstar cleared his throat. "Heavypaw, Bluepaw, and Fernpaw, please step forward. By naming apprentices we show that Boulder Clan will survive and remain
strong." The words clung in his throat, being so used to hearing Mothstar say these words made his stomach tighten slightly. "From this moment on, until he has earned his warrior
name, this apprentice will be know as Heavypaw. Sageheart,
you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to heavypaw. Sageheart, you have shown yourself to be compassionate and a skilled hunter. I am sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice." His gaze then turned to Bluepaw, giving her a curt nod. "By naming apprentices, we show that Boulder Clan will survive and remain strong. From this moment on until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice will be known as Bluepaw." Pausing, his eyes scanned the clearing for the cat he had talked to before about mentoring her. "Blackstripe, you have shown yourself to be wise and strong in both skill and heart. I am sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."

Morningtail let out a gruff sigh, shaking out his fur as Patchstar's gaze passed over him to Seedwhisker.

"By naming apprentices we show that Boulder Clan will survive and remain
strong. From this moment on, until she has earned her warrior
name, this apprentice will be know as Fernpaw. Seedwhisker,
you are new to clan life and having the experience of learning beside your apprentice will help further strengthen your intelligence and heart. You will be mentor to Fernpaw and I am sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."

(Sorry if you were a mentor to one of these two, or that these aren't your mentors (if you were given one.) I just didn't know who, so spend what time you can now with these mentors, as I am going to name you soon!)

Last edited by Seed/Marsh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/

AuthorMessage
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:51 am

Her shoulders slumped sadly. She shook her head and padded to Flashfire her tail dragging in the dirt
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:58 am

"Let all cats old enough to climb trees gather under the Highrock!" The pale golden tom leapt onto the Highrock, his tail tip flicking slightly as he surveyed the clearing, watching as cats came from their dens. The tom then looked to the medicine cat den, wondering if Citrina had all the thorns pulled out yet, then shook his head. "Today is a proud day fro Boulder Clan," he started, purring loudly as he spoke. "It is always a great day when a new apprentice is named to show how strong we are, and ever-prouder when it is two!" Patchstar looked down to the two kits, mewing, "Wildkit, Crowkit, please come forward." Pride swelled his pale olive eyes as he looked to his kit. "Wildkit, you have finally reached your sixth moon. By naming apprentices we show that Boulder Clan will survive and remain
strong. From this moment on, until she has earned her warrior
name, this apprentice will be know as Wildpaw." Eyes searching the crowd, he let out a hearty purr as his eyes landed on the cat he had spoken to earlier. "Flashfire,
you are now ready to take on another apprentice. You have shown many times over that you are brave and kind, and I am sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 am

Wildkit's green eyes widened in surprise. She took a confident step forward and her eyes filled with pride as her father gave her the deputy as a mentor.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Blazingpool smiled at Wildpaw, his eyes shining. And to think that she will be a warrior one day. He let out a purr. "Wildpaw! Wildpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 pm

"Wildpaw,Wildpaw" called Fernmist happily
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 am

As the deputy touched noses with his daughter, he let out a hearty purr, then turned to Crowkit, happiness shining in his pale gaze. "Crowkit, you have finally reached your sixth moon. By naming apprentices we show that Boulder Clan will survive and remain strong. From this moment on, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice will be know as Crowpaw." The tom turned eagerly to the crowd, his tail tip twitchin slightly as he mewed, "Splitgaze, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown that you are loyal and courageous for a cat so young, and I am sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."

Last edited by Seed/Marsh on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:23 am

Fernmist sighed walking away
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:31 am

Calling out the two apprentice's names, Patchstar bounded off of the Highrock, his tail flicking slightly as he padded after Fernmist. I'll congratulate Wildpaw later, he thought, looking back to his daughter who was being swarmed by congrats from other clan-mates. But first, I have to have a word with Fernmist.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:42 am

Wildpaw tackled Crowpaw. "WE'RE APPRENTICES!" she yowled.

Heavygaze and Wolfsoul padded over, both purring. "Congrats, Wildkit." Heavygaze smirked teasingly. Wildpaw's dark green flashed with a bit of anger as she tackled Heavygaze with a hearty battle cry and yanking his fur. "OWWW, don't hurt me, Wildkit!" he laughed.

Wolfsoul chuckled at his son.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:50 am

Fernmist stopped hearing steps. She turned watching Patchstar.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

"Come with me," the tom mewed, an air of seriousness about him that would make a senior warrior shiver in their fur. He gave a nod for her to follow him, and led the way to the Boulder Pool.

(Will make it, gimme a sec!)
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

She frowned worrying slightly. Have I done something? She thought
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:07 am

Padding up to Wildpaw, she gave her a simple cuff to the ear, mewing, "Hey! Be careful! If you keep tugging on his fur, you'd have his fur in your claws for moons!"
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Sageheart congratulated the new apprentices, then watched as Patchstar left the camp with Fernmist.

Brindlestep mewed to herself, smiling, "They grow up so fast."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Wildpaw laughed at Bluefeather's remark and started batting at Heavygaze's ears.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:54 am

Returning to the clearing, Patchstar saw his daughter, making his way towards the she-cat. His tail tip flicked eagerly as he approached her, purring, "So, an apprentice now, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 pm

"Yeah! I can't wait to start training!" Wildpaw beamed.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 pm

The tom let out a laugh, cuffing her over the head and mewed, "Don't forget, it's Fashfire who decides what you do first."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:02 pm

The young she cat nodded and smiled up at her father.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

"Now," he mewed, looking to the approaching deputy, "You be good for your mentor, and tell me all about your training when you come back! That is, if you aren't tired!" He purred, then looked to Duskshade, mewing, "Kits, they grow up so fast."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 am

Padding onto the rock, Patchstar flicked his tail, looking at the crowd of cats already gathering below his paws. "Let all cats old enough to climb trees gather under the Highrock!" he called. His eyes searched the crowd, landing on the broad shoulders of the black apprentice. "Lizardpaw, please step forward," Patchstar mewed, looking to the large apprentice, "Wolfsoul, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?"

As the crowd parted, Lizardpaw stepped through the cats, his eyes shining as he looked to Patchstar.

Last edited by Seed/Marsh on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Wolfsoul watched his apprentice with pride.

Wildpaw fidgeted next to Wolfsoul and Heavygaze, excited about the ceremony.

Heavygaze sighed boredly, not really caring about the apprentice and his warrior ceremony. There was something about the black Tom that he dispiesed.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Nodding to Wolfsoul, he cleared his throat, adding, "I, Patchstar, call upon my warrior to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and waited long enough to become a warrior. I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." He then looked to the tall tom below him, his tail flicking slightly as he mewed, "Lizardpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend the clan, even at the cost of your life?"

The odd-eyed tom lifted his chin higher, mewing loudly enough for Star Clan to hear, "I do."

Again, the pale brown tom nodded approvingly. "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your
warrior name. Lizardpaw, from now on you will be known as Lizardtooth.
Star Clan honors your quick-thinking and courage, and we welcome you as a
full member of Boulder Clan." The leader rested his chin on the warriors head, a slight purr in his throat for the new warrior. His ceremony has been long overdue, he thought.

Purring at the sound of his new name, Lizardtooth felt the leader's chin touch the top of his head, and gave Patchstar's shoulder a lick.

"Lizardtooth!" Bluefeather mewed, her eyes shining as she looked to the tom. "Finally a warrior, huh?"

As the cheers of cats washed over him, he looked to Bluefeather, a slight grin on his face as he added "It's taken too long, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Heavygaze gave Lizardtooth a glare and stalked away to his boulder, grumbling.

Wildpaw raced up to the new warrior with wide dark green eyes. "Wow! A warrior at last!" she all but yowled.

Wolfsoul chuckled and padded over. "yes, and oddly, Heavygaze doesn't seem too happy about it. I wonder why you get to him so much."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Shrugging, Lizardtooth mewed, "I don't know why, I haven't ever done anything to him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Highrock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highrock   Highrock - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highrock
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: