Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Dawn Border Patrols

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

Dawn Border Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Sageheart padded out of BoulderClan's camp with Heavypaw, Blackstripe, and Bluepaw close behind. She headed towards LightningClan's border to renew the scents there.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Blackstripe bounded along, sniffing around cautiously and scenting the air.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Sageheart renewed the scents as she padded along the border.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm

He followed behind Sageheart, his nose twitching.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 pm

"Seems as if clan cats and rogues are keeping to themselves," Bluepaw purred, her tail twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Sageheart glanced at Bluepaw with a devious smile. "They know that they shouldn't mess with BoulderClan."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Heavypaw was actually silent for once as he padded along. He was still sulking about having a mentor. He could train himself!
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 pm

"Hey," Bluepaw mewed, slowing down so that her pace matched Heavypaw's. "What's got your whiskers in a tangle? Your not as loud as you usully are." She let out a soft chuckle, giving him a nudge. "Can you believe it? We're going to be warriors soon! I heard Patchstar say it himself to Fernpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Sageheart could tell that Heavypaw wasn't enjoying having her as a mentor. She sighed, then padded on to lead the cats along the border. "We're getting closer to the LightningClan border."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Heavypaw sighed as well. "I'm just thinking." he lied toBluepaw, his golden eyes glaring at everything he passed.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 pm

"Thinking of what?" she mewed sweetly, looking in front of her, then whispered into his ear, "Oohh, your warrior name, hmm? Heavyclaw? Heavybelly?" She gave a snort of laughter, flicking the tom's flank with her tail. "I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Sageheart looked out into LightningClan's territory. Trees were now much less prevalent in this area. No trees blocked your view of sky. Sometimes she wondered what it'd be like to be in another clan, and hunt for different prey. She occasionally glanced behind her shoulder to check on the other members of the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Heavypaw chuckled and shook his broad head. "No, I was thinking about how stupid it is that I have to have a mentor." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm

"Stupid?" she mewed, giving her friend a shove. "Without a mentor, we couldn't be warriors. Do you want to be stuck in the nursery all your life?" She wrinkled her nose and stuck out her tongue thinking about it, then shook her head. "Besides, it's not for much longer."
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Sageheart flicked her ears, listening to the apprentices' conversation. She smiled slightly. A slight breeze stirred her pelt, and she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:25 pm

"Whatever, I can teach myself." he mumbled, scuffing the ground.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Blackstripe walked beside Sageheart, his tail swishing. "Apprentices are apprentices. They should learn to respect older warriors. Don't worry about it too much, okay?" He meowed with an easy grin.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Sageheart smiled slightly. "I'm used to it."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 pm

He nodded, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:16 am

"Well then," Bluepaw mewed matter-of-factly, letting her tail thump the apprentice's side. "Have fun stuck being an apprentice while I'm defending the clan from an invasion from Lightning Clan." She then promptly trotted forward, nodded to Blackstripe and Sageheart, and jogged ahead of the patrol. Heavypaw, heavypaw, Heavypaw, she thought, shaking her head as she outpaced the other members in the patrol. Your not going anywhere with THAT attitude.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 am

Heavypaw grumbled to himself, hating how no one understood him. (GET OVER IT, stupid baby... :P [btw, yes, I'm talking to my own character XD])
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:23 am

Sageheart watched Bluepaw get ahead of the patrol. "Don't get too far ahead." Sageheart nodded to Blackstripe to take her place in front of the patrol. She walked at a slower pace until she was padding alongside Heavypaw. "I'm sorry that you have to have a mentor. I didn't really want an apprentice either, really." She made sure she was very quiet so that she wouldn't embarrass him in front of the others in the patrol. "I just want you to know that it's part of your becoming a warrior. It's only tradition. I didn't make up the rules."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Heavypaw glared at his mentor with his beautiful golden eyes. "I know. I tend to follow the tradition, but that doesn't mean I'll like it." he growled and padded ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Blackstripe bounded along until he was at Bluepaw's side. "So, your final assessment is here." He picked out his words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:03 pm

(I've got a topic for it set up. XD But I see you already saw it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Border Patrols   Dawn Border Patrols Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn Border Patrols
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next