Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Bluepaw's Final Assessment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Bluepaw's Final Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:18 am

(Sorry, I just thought I'd make it now and stuff and... yeah....)

Creeping slowly from her den, the dark, cold clearing greeted Bluepaw. At this time of day, it seemed haunting and dark, as if something was going to leap out and grab her any second now. Suppressing a shiver, her eyes scanned the clearing, making out a figure that stood in the center. "Blackstripe?" Bluepaw mewed, padding over to her mentor. "Where am I going on this assessment?" Her heart skipped giddily as she fought to control her rising anticipation as her mind swirled with thoughts. What if I fail? Patchstar will never make me a mentor! I've never been the best hunter, and the whole clan knows it!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm

(Can this be Heavypaw's assesment too? Or do I have to make another topic?)
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:18 pm

('Nother topic would be best.. They have to do their hunting assessments alone.)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:21 pm

(Okie dokie. Thanks :))
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Blackstripe let his lips curve into a grin. "Well, if you're ready... I would like you to try for a bird. Any bird is fine." He licked Bluepaw's head reassuringly. "You'll do fine." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:04 pm

"And what part of the territory?" she mewed, flicking her tail. He knows my weakness is birds, she thought, her heart racing. Oh Star Clan, please let me do okay!
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"Wherever you want." He meowed, hoping that she chose a place with lots of birds. xD
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Nodding, she thought to herself, The rock quarry may have some birds there, or the Lightning Clan border even. Let's be safe and go with the rock quarry. If not, I'll just scour the trees. With a nod to Blackstripe, she set out of the camp, her tail tip flicking slightly in excitement and apprehension.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Blackstripe nodded approvingly, watching her head in the direction of the Rock Quarry. He quickly darted into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Knowing that Blackstripe would be watching, she thought to herself, Let's make this count, Bluepaw! You'll have a clan to watch when you become a warrior! Having thought that, her spirits lifted, and she raced along to the Rock Quarry. When she got there, she immediately dove into crack in the rocks, hiding her white fur from the eyes of any bird in the clearing. Scenting the air, she caught the scents of a thrush and a sparrow, and nodded her head. "The sparrow is much closer," she whispered to herself, keeping still as she pulled her way silently out of the crack. Just as she had suspected, the sparrow was sitting in a long, jagged root above a boulder, twittering away. The lithe she-cat looked around for any holds to get at the bird, and saw that the opposite side of the boulder had clefts for her to climb with. "I'll get you," she growled quietly, then began her climb up the rock. All was successful until she was a few tail-lengths from the sparrow, when a bit of the cleft she dug her claws into gave way, and she slid down the rock. "No!" she growled angrily, thrusting herself upwards. She got her claws dug into the root, and lunged forward to nite at the sparrow, but she only managed to grab a few tail feathers. Hissing, she looekd to the ground quickly, hearing the scrabbling of talons below her. She saw the thrush was preparing to take off, and in a stroke of panic to get it, let go og the root. Luckly, she was right over top of the unsuspecting thrush, and landed neatly on it's back. The impact cracked it's spine, and before it even knew what happened, it was dead. "Yes!" Bluepaw purred, mewing over the body of the thrush, "Star Clan, thank you for the help. I could not have done it without you."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Blackstripe's gray-green eyes gleamed approvingly from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Scenting something close by, Bluepaw's ears pricked, and she drew the scent in. Mouse, she thought, spotting it a few feet ahead by another large root. Hope Blackstripe doesn't mind, but I feel like mouse tonight. Drawing her self closer to the mouse, the apprentice sprang, neatly slashing her claws through the mouses throat, and stood with it dangling neatly in her jaws. She gave thanks to Star Clan again, then placed it on top of the thrush.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Blackstripe stepped out of the shadows. "Good job." He meowed. "Now I would like it for you and Heavypaw to work together."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Scratching some dirt over her catches, she mewed, "Okay, but isn't he still on his assessment with Sageheart?"

(I guess there could be a group assessment for the three... Blue, heavy, and Fern that is...)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:19 pm

(I think even numbers are easier to work with, though...)

"We'll wait for them to finish. For now, you can think about the techniques you can use." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Final Assessment   Bluepaw's Final Assessment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bluepaw's Final Assessment
Page 1 of 1