First topic message reminder :
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships
with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan,
as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elder, Queens and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.
Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have
hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or
injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts
for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win
his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is
necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
If we follow the warrior code we will be safe