Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pine Forest

Go down 
+3
Seed/Marsh
Genesis
Forever~
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 am

Feathermoon bounded in cheekily, scrambling up a tree. She darted from one tree to another nimbly, her long legs moving like a blur, scanning the forest below. "I'll get a rabbit!" She yowled, giggling as she scanned the treetops over again. She glanced down to her companions. "Come on, turtles!" She smiled and landed right in front of Heavygaze. "Boo." She whispered after a long pause.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 am

He growled in embarrassment. "I really hate you both. You're so annoying!" he bluffed
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Feather let out a playful growl and burst out laughing. "Right. Now if you continue being a slowpoke I'll embarrass you even more!" She flicked her tail over your ears. She continues walking, letting her fur brush yours slightly.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Almost with a glare, Bluefeather watched the two padding close to each other up ahead, and a deep pang of jealousy hit her heart again. I'd be happy for him, really, I would, she told herself, stopping and looking away from the others. But what if we were mates?

(Or, yah know, Heavygaze and her can be really weird around each other when feather and him are mates... And she can have, like, jealous rage if feathery ever says she's pregnant... *Drama! XD*
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:36 pm

(sounds cool....funny thing Is, hes falling for a cat he barely knows when he knows Blue so much better XD)

Heavystep snorted. "I was never embarrassed!" he growled, lying again. He looked back at Bluefeather. "You coming?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:50 pm

"Ye-yes," she mewed, looking into the trees. "I just thought I heard something." She then padded up to the two warily, and padded past them. "Come on slow slugs. We have some prey to catch." If they wanna get close though, she said again to herself, feeling another jealous pang, Then i don't want to see it.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Heavygaze stopped in is tracks and sniffed the air. He padded toward a bush and killed a sparrow, padding back with a happy look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:05 pm

"Nice catch!" Feather purred, smiling. "Yeah right, never embarrassed." She murmured under her breath with a light giggle. "Now for that rabbit..." She looked over to Blue, and smiled sadly. I want to be her friend... I really do. But, it's just... She sighed. I'll try to make it up to her by being friends. Or at least... Doing something for her. Feather shook her thoughts away as a white tuft of fur bobbed up and down nearby. A smile touched her expression, and she plunged into the undergrowth, snagging a rabbit and snapping its neck lightly. She carried it over. "See? I did catch one!" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Bluefeather kept padding farther and farther ahead, taking no heed of feathermoon's happy shouts. Thoughts swirled in her head, and her stomach churned with uncertainty and sadness. "Heavygaze," she mewed in a quiet, despairing tone so that she wouldn't be heard. She then sat, slumping slightly, wrapping her tail over her paws and thought hard, long and hard. She thought of what it would be like to be his mate, and to have his kits, and to spend the rest of her life with him. But, then she thought about how much freedom comes with being a warrior, and how much a mate can cause heartache. She saw a quick vision of a fox snapping at Heavygaze's neck, and cried out in pain. But, wait.... she thought, thinking about her cry. Again, the vision wrenched her mind, and she heard her cry again, but instead of the mournful sound of a mate's death, it sounded like the sad cry, "Of a dear friend," she whispered, sitting up straighter but keeping her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Feather's gaze darted to Bluefeather. She padded over to her, not knowing what to say, resting her tail-tip on her shoulder, thoughts whirling in her mind. She bent over and laid her head on her paws, her eyes closed, thoughts of sadness and jealousy clouding her mind. "Should I let him go..." Feather murmured to herself quietly, her heart wrenching and crying out inside. That's what it feels like, to... Flashes of time and space passed by her like lightning, and images flashing before her. Heavygaze and Bluefeather's kits playing happily, sitting in the sunset. That one thought that lasted a heartbeat, caused a silent tear to slip down her cheek through her closed eyes. To love someone. She thought again, of her and Heavygaze sitting together, Bluefeather's sad expression as clear as rain in front of her. She kept her eyes closed, and drew in a long breath. Oh, Starclan... Please. Her silent plead was ignored and pushed aside like dew in morning sunshine. If both of them were in trouble, which one would I save first? A sight of a badger, ready to bring its massive paws down her clanmates' backs. The thought churned in her belly. Oh, Starclan, no... I would easily give up love for friendship, but I would give up friendship for love way faster. Feather buried her head in her paws in despair.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

"Something wrong?" Heavygaze mumbled over a thrush. He dropped it at Bluefeather's paws.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Feather looked away. The sight of Heavygaze and Bluefeather was making her heart split in half. Thoughts of jealousy whirled in her mind like flames, licking and spitting at her. "You coward." They laughed cruelly. "Accept the truth.", A sad tear slipped down her cheek. She turned her back on them so that they wouldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

"You okay, Feathermoon?" Heavygaze asked as she turned away.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." She turned to him, her heart fluttering lightly. She wiped away a tear with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

"Why're you crying?" he asked, cocking his broad head to the side in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 pm

"Oh, I was just... Thinking." She looked up with a forced grin, attempting to look happy.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 pm

"Liar." Heavygaze growled.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:01 pm

She looked offended. "Hey, hey, don't growl at me." She strained a smile again. "Honestly. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:03 pm

"Uhuh, and I'm a dog." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 pm

"A chubby, one, that's for sure." This time, her smile was genuine. "And a grumpy one."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

"You know it." he chuckled. He then frowned. "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Feather patted your flank, pretending to make it jiggle. "See? I told you!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm

he batted at her ears, sniffing grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 pm

"See what I mean?" Feather suddenly stopped and twitched her ears. "Let's get hunting." She whispered and pointed to a squirrel. "You intercept it while I chase it to you." She slid across the forest floor, her back low, nimbly and quietly. Feather flicked her tail as she got into position. Suddenly letting out a fearsome yowl, she chased the frightened creature to Heavygaze.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Heavygaze snatched the frightened creature into the air and dealt a killing blow, it hanging limp in his strong jaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pine Forest
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next