Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marshstar's Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Marshstar's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Marshstar's Stories   Marshstar's Stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:34 am

Why, hello there young ones! Did you stray to far from the realms of your cozy nests? You must know where you are. No? Kits, you are walking in Star Clan's skies! Yes, Heavypaw, I know you're not a kit, but it wasn't too long ago you still went by Heavykit, now was it? What's that Stonekit? You don't know who I am? I am Marshstar, a cat who has walked Star Clan's skies longer than your elder's elders have been around. I have been a queen, who has seen her kits grow and die before she had, and knew well of the heartache that death brings, and a kit, who knew what it was like to face death at an early age, but to see joy in the smallest of things. I have been a warrior, providing everything I was able to for the clan, and fought in many battles, both bringing loss and vistory. And an apprentice, trained hard in the ways of the warrior code, and even caused a little hayhem now and then. Bluepaw, if you don't stop playing with Sandkit's tail, I'll give you a cuff to the ears and send you back to your nest. Now, I was also a deputy, one who did all she could to make sure her leader and clan were safe, and one who had to make sacrifices as well. Then, after Gorsestar died, I became leader. I had to lead my clan through many horrible tragedies, and rejoiced with every new kit, apprentice, or warrior alongside my clan. What, you've never heard of a leader named Marshstar? I have been allowed to walk these skies alongside my distant kin, especially in times of crisis. What's this? You want to hear some stories? That can be for another time, kits. Now, it's time you all went back to your nests; you'll have a long day of play or training ahead of you, I am sure. May Star Clan keep a watchful eye over you, and may your paws tread safely on each of your chosen paths! Next time we meet, I assure you, I will have some stories that will have you itching to become warriors!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Marshstar's Stories   Marshstar's Stories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Amberheart's Accident

Oh, kits, welcome back! I see you've gathered here again for a story! Wait, some of you must be new... Ah, yes, Weaselkit! It's so nice of you to join us! And Adderpaw, you must be so proud to bear the apprentice name now, and may I add, welcome to the clans! What? You want to hear another story, ? Hush, little ones, and I shall get to one. You all know the stories of Crookedleap of Dusk Clan, I would assume? Yes, Bramblekit, he does seem to act like he has thorns in his fur, but he wasn't always like that. Moons before how he is now, something bad happened. Something that had warped this tom's path beyond even Star Clan's powers....

~ ~ ~

"I've got you now, you stupid rabbit!" the tom growled triumphantly, his paws itching to get the rabbit in his jaws. The ginger tom's muscles were aching slightly, having chased the rabbit nearly half-way across the Territory, but hunger driving him to chase it still.
"Amberheart!" a dark grey tabby mewed, racing along behind the tom. The tom ahead looked behind him to see that the grey tabbies fur was on end, and his blue eyes were wide open with fright. "Watch out!"
All of a sudden, an acrid stnech filled the golden-eyed tom's nose and mouth, and he spluttered, tripping over his paws and landing in a heap on....
Rock? the tom mewed to himself, shaking his head and looking to his paws. Oh no! Amberheart thought, looking back to Stormflight in terror. I'm on the Thunderpath!
Whirling around to the sound of a monster, Amberheart's fur stood on end as one came barreling dopwn towards him, it's eyes shining like two suns and blinding the ginger tom. He gave a shriek as he tried to scrabble away from the monster's path, but he could not grip at the path under his paws. He felt something smash into him, and could smell the scent of blood. He didn't recognize the feeling of wind through his fur until he saw the ground come closer and closer to him. Amberheart faintly heard the rest of the hunting patrol come close to him, and he could hear Dashpaw's gasp as he hit the ground with a sickening thud. All Amberheart knew and saw, was blackness.

~ ~ ~

I'm sorry kits, but I can't go much further into the story without giving you nightmares. See, when Amberheart had hit the ground, he had broken his leg, tail, and even his ear. Silverpool tired all she could to try to fix the tom up, but he eventually lost half of his tail and his left back leg. Weaselkit, if this is getting too in-depth, I can always stop. Adderpaw! You would have been just as much afraid as he would be! Now, may I continue on with the story?

Thank you.

Amberheart, with the help of Silverpool, began to walk again a moon after the accident. After another moon of healing up, he tried to return to his warrior duties, but to no avail, he couldn't cope as well as the clan had hoped. See, the accident did something to him. It seems that the accident didn't just break him physically; it had also broken him mentally at the time. When he learned that he could no longer fight the way he used to, or hunt as well as he had been able to, the tom went into despair. He had asked Hollowstar to change his name, something that she wished she didn't have to do. Now, it looks as if Crookedleap has taken back what he said those few moons ago. Now, he wants to become a warrior again, fed up with being stuck in the camp all day, or closely watched by a warrior if he decided to leave the camp.

Is that yawning I hear? Oh, dear Star Clan, you all look like you could fall asleep any second now! Don't worry, young ones, I'll be here waiting to tell you more stories, but first you all need your rest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marshstar's Stories   Marshstar's Stories Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Oh this is amazingg! Maah little Skykit is so listening to these stories!
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Marshstar's Stories   Marshstar's Stories Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:26 am

Morningkit's Turning Point

Herm? What, what is it, Pinetail? Oh, sorry kits, I... i thought you were someone else. Back for some more stories, are you? Well, I have one that may give some of you a warning about stepping foot into streams without any swimming skills. Weaselkit, some cat's just aren't adapted to water like Stream Clan is, so hush your mouth? Skykit, sorry, your going to have to speak up, I'm not as young as I used to be. What clan was I in? That's a story for another time. Now, let me tell you the story of two young kits that decided to try to swim.

~ ~ ~

As if they were two shadows, the tiny kits slunk along the bushes, their fur just thinly dappled by sun-light that broke through the bushes leaves.
"Where are we going?" the smaller of the kits squeaked, his whiskers quivering nervously. "If Mothstar finds us, we'll never be apprentices!"
"f you really want us to get caught," the black, larger kit snorted, "Just keep making as much noise as a badger!"
The silvery-black kit gave his brother a glare, and mewed, "But won't they see that we're missing?"
The other tom shrugged again, pulling out of the bush, and his eyes glimmered. "We're here!"
Looking to the fast flowing stream before him, the smaller one gave the black kit a horrified stare. "Wolfkit, are you serious?"
"Come on, Morningkit!" his brother mewled, giving the tom a nudge. "What's the worst that's going to happen, Morningkit?"
Wolfkit then proceeded to nudge Morningkit to the stream, and looked into the dazzling, sparkling water. "Now, hold onto my tail so I can lean into the water and get a drink!"
As his brother proceeded to bend forward, Morningkit grabbed a hold of his brothers tail, wrapping his paws over his brother's leg, and taking his tail gently in his mouth.
A nudge aroused him, and he saw that Wolfkit was pushing himself to his paws already.
"The water's great!" he purred, then swatted at his brother. "Try some!"
The silver and black tom looked sheepishly to his brother, then edged slowly to the bank of the stream. The water seemed to ebb and flow quickly, and the water was clear enough to see the pebbles at the bottom. He felt his brother wrap a paw over his leg, and with a nervous gulp, bent forward slightly. He managed to take a few quick laps of water, but felt a sudden pain in his tail.
"Wolfkit!" was all he managed to splutter, collapsing into the water. The cold hit him like a claw to the belly, and he gasped, only sucking in water. His little paws churned in the water, his eyes stinking with the effort of keeping them open. Star Clan, help me! he thought, feeling a paw break the surface. Thrusting himself forward, the tom managed to break to the surface, seeing Wolfkit a fox-length away, jaws agape in shock.
"Wolkit!" Morningkit squealed, "Help me!" But again, the tom was sucked under the water, spluttering and choking slightly. He felt something bump into him, and swatted his paw at it. it bumped into him again, then the presence was lost as he managed to resurface again.
"Wolfkit!" he yowled this tom, having lost sight of his brother.
Again, a watery paw pushed him under the surface, and the tom could feel his muscles growing weaker and weaker with the struggle. No! he thought, You can't let this happen! Anger burned in the drenched tom's ears, and he felt his eyes grow darker. Wolfkit! This is all your fault!
Suddenly, the tom was dragged out of the water, gasping and spluttering, feeling weightless as something, someone, lifted him from the stream's grasp. He was rolled onto the grass, choking and spluttering, and didn't recognize the voice echoing in his ears, only hatred resounding in his head. Wolfkit! I will never forgive you for this!

~ ~ ~

Wildkit, Morningtail is no evil cat. The tom was deeply affected by what happened. Wouldn't you be mad if your sibling nearly let you die? But, anyways, now kits, if I ever see you leave camp, you'll never be able to come back to hear these stories, understand?

Good.

Morningtail has good intentions somewhere in him, but he just needs to learn to forget about the past and push onward.

Sorry Adderpaw? No, no, I'm not worried. Only tired because a band of certain trouble-makers decided to wake me from my nap. Now, all of you, go back to your nests. It's big days for some of you tomorrow! Yes, even you, Weaselkit. You don't think i can't see you hiding behind those brambles. We'll meet again, kits, don't fret. Now, go back and get some rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marshstar's Stories   Marshstar's Stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 pm

I should print this out and give it to my teacher, so i can tell her i read something that could be "published". AMAZING! Awww hey its Skykit! Wow you're good :D
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Marshstar's Stories   Marshstar's Stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:40 pm

That was awesome! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Marshstar's Stories   Marshstar's Stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Seed/Marsh wrote:
. . . and even caused a little hayhem now and then.

Sorry, I'm just a bit nitpicky. XD I really like it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshstar's Stories   Marshstar's Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshstar's Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Literature-
Jump to: