Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Rocky Quarry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Flashfire pads through the rocky land, dotted occasionally with trees. His ears twitch with alertness as he glances back to make sure Gentlevoice and Bluepaw were following.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 pm

She blinked at him curiously, her eyes looked soft. She did as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Sageheart mutely came from BoulderClan camp's direction, leaping from one rock to another. A bird chirped noisily overhead. She stalked over to the tree the bird was perched in. The tree was on lower ground, and she was on higher ground, so she planned to climb up the tree and lead the bird toward the higher ground. Then she could land safely with the paralyzed or shocked bird to go in for the kill. She quickly, silently inched up the deciduous tree. She stepped out onto the branch. She pleaded to StarClan the wind would not work against her. The bird noticed her, and fluttered away in the opposite direction, just as she planned. She leaped out of the tree, snagged one of the bird's feathers on her claw, and landed on the higher ground. In a flurry of feathers she bit at the bird's neck, and it stopped moving almost immediately. She picked up her kill, silently thanked StarClan for its life, and padded away toward camp.

(Back to camp. xD)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Blackstripe drew out a feather and put it behind her ear, white placing another on her shoulder. "You look pretty." He smiled softly.

Last edited by Storm on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 pm

(I don't think cats know how to make necklaces... I'm not trying to be mean. D:)
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:03 pm

She tilted her head at it "Some kind of collar?" She had no idea what it was (XD yeh Idk)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:13 pm

(Oh yeh, that's true. O.O Imma edit it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm

(XD and d'aw so sweet :3) She blushes slightly "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 am

Blackstripe laughed. "Don't ask me how I know, my mother used to put flowers in my fur!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 pm

She smiled back "I uh, dont remember my mom. Was she nice?"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm

He closed his eyes. "She was nice and had the scent of flowers in her fur."
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 pm

She smiles at him gently "You must love her a lot"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"I still do." He let his tail rest on her back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Sageheart leaped from rock to rock, while still being careful not to scrape her claws on the stone. She waited for signs of prey, while still keeping low to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Laughing ever so quietly, Eaglestream lept from rock to rock behind Sageheart, and stood up. "Where ya going?" his deep voice boomed out.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Sageheart jumped, her fur fluffing out. She quickly spun around. When she saw that it was only one of BoulderClan's warriors, she meowed, "Um... hunting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 pm

"Interesting." he said slipping beside her, then on front of her, turning around again. "Alone?"
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 pm

"I prefer to hunt alone," Sageheart meowed. She started to feel a little uncomfortable. She leaped over to another rock, careful not to make too much noise and scare off any prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:59 pm

He followed quietly. "Why?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

She smiled at him slightly, somewhat shyly. Then she looked at the other cats curiously.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm

"Alright, so what do you wanna do?" He meowed casually, though his heart was racing wildly.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 pm

"I just like to hunt alone... Do you have a problem with that?" Sageheart meowed, a low growl in her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Eaglestream kind of crouched down in a small bow like posture. "No, I just was wondering if I could hunt with you today."
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Sageheart meowed with a slight growl, "Fine. Just don't creep up on me like that again." She looked away, then tasted the air for any signs of prey on the ground. She smelled a faint smell of mouse, but nothing else. "We should go into the densest parts of this area. The prey feels safer with more cover and protection." With a flick of her tail, she quietly stalked away toward the area of denser undergrowth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Eaglestream nodded and padded quickly up next to her. He brushed her fur slightly, and sented the air.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Sageheart felt his pelt touch hers, and she glanced at him for just a moment, then stepped away slightly. After a few heartbeats she meowed, "I smell mouse." She flicked her tail in the direction she smelled the mouse. "There."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Quarry   Rocky Quarry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Quarry
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next