Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Nursery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Willowkit plays with a ball of moss then she decides to explore a bit. She finds a dark corner and sits in it, blending in.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:35 am

Jaggeds head snaps up "whats going on?"
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 am

LeopardKit padded into the nursery and sat down. She pushed a moss ball along the floor looking bored.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Streamkit Pads back into the nursery. "Hi!" she says excitedly as she sees Leopardkit.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:19 pm

A white kit with a brown spot on her eye runs inside the nursery almost out of breath. "So, this is where I was told to go? Right? Do I stay here?" The new kit in StreamClan says.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Looking up from the nest he was making, Weaselpaw gave the she-kit a nod. "Yeah, just, gimme a second." In one swift movement, the tom managed to push all the springy moss down, and then turned to the kit. "Sorry 'bout that. Nice to meet you, I'm Weaselpaw." The apprentice then looked down to his fluffy fur, which was covered in moss, and between licks mewed, "I was just made an apprentice myself a half-moon ago."
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm

The kit jumps up. "Wow! Awesome!" She says, flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:23 pm

A small kit watched them. "What are you guys doing?" she finally decided to pad over and ask
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Sootkit bounded over to the kit, smirking. He said snickering," You're so tiny! A fish could eat you up!" Acornfall was asleep, so she didn't hear what was happening.

Last edited by Thyme on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Skykit spun around "Where'd you come from?" she asked in alarm, having to look up at the other kit because she was so small
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:22 pm

'I was here the whole time. Maybe 'cause your so small your eyes don't work!" ( Sootkit loves to tease other kits. Don't take it as me being mean.)He said, laughing. He looked down at Skykit, his eyes glittering." Did you used to be a rogue?" he asked.(Just wondering.)

Last edited by Thyme on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:25 pm

She scowled. Skykit was small, but that's why she always won her fights. "Why should I tell you?" she seemed snappy, trying to hold her anger (Gotchya, no worries! :D.)
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:28 pm

"Maybe 'cause I want to know,"he growled, unsheathing his claws. He was ready to beat up this kit if she didn't talk.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:30 pm

She scowled and bent down a bit, just in case this crazy kit was going to do what she thought he would "Why would you want to know, huh? You big ox" she spat
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:33 pm

"Since I'm the leader of this nursery, I need to know these things. Who's in what rank! And I'm no ox, I'm a cat!" he spat back, getting his haunches ready for a spring.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:06 pm

( I need to go now, so just post something and I'll get back to you later, bye.)
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:56 pm

(Okay bye!) She glowered at him "You're no leader, frog-brain. You're the snottiest leader I've ever seen. You're not getting a rank from me, the best is a couple of scars." she growled, also ready for his spring.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Skypaw padded into the nursery to greet skykit. "Hi," she said. "It's great to have another Sky in the clan," she said, trying to hide her crazy emo personality. "Maybe when you become an apprentice, I can tell you my dark past from before I was brought here!"

A couple of seconds later, Skypaw's brother, Hailpaw came in. "Dont torture the kits!" He scorned while playfully pawing at his sister's pelt. "Sorry!" she said in reply. Out of nowhere, Skypaw became happy and exited. "Im Hailpaw by the way," he said to Skykit, finally paying attention.

(oh and sorry for the long post. Also, i might have gotten skykit and skypaw mixed up, so sorry if i did)
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:14 pm

(Ha! no problems here!)
Skykit looked at the siblings and smiled "lNice to meet you both!"
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 pm

"be right back," said Hail. He came back with a crazily oversized rabbit. "you guys wanna share?" He asked. "sure!" Replied skypaw. "You?" She said, turning to skykit
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 pm

whell you she asked, not said
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:45 pm

"Well, I'm the biggest kit in this nursery you'll ever see!" He snorted as he sprang on Skykit, snarling, catching her by suprise. He bit her neck.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Silverpaw padded past. She froze as she saw Sootkit. "Stop it!" She screeched and hauled him off Skykit. She lifted him up and hissed, her eyes ablaze with anger.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:08 am

She nodded to skypaw "That sounds amazing!"
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:09 am

She shrieked and clawed at his shoulder, bouncing out of his grip "Yeah, knock it off!" she glared gratefully at Silverpaw
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 am

Silverpaw cuffed him over he ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nursery
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next