Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Nursery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Willowkit plays with a ball of moss then she decides to explore a bit. She finds a dark corner and sits in it, blending in.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 am

Hailpaw snickered at the playful kits "look at them go." He said to Skypaw. "yea, its fun watching the little ones rip off each others pelts," She replied very seriously (remember she is a little out of it), while taking a bite of the rabbit. "Thats not what i meant!" Hail exclaimed. He added, "lets go take this prey back to see if any other apperentices want it. Im full." Sky nodded, and in a flash, they were out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 am

Skykit watched the two pad away "Okay, bye! I'll, um, rip someone's pelt off for you... I guess!" she shouted after them as they padded away.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 pm

a little while later skypaw walked in. "Ok," she said. "Hailpaw isnt here to scold me, so ill tell the story." Skypaw started. "Once, I was a rogue. I was living with the name of sky, instead of skypaw. Hailpaw was just Hail. We also had two other sisters, Mist and Star. We were all living with our mom. After trying to give her milk to us, she got very hungry, and ate star and mist. Oh how sad I got to see their perfectly built and colored bodies turn into giand red bloody messes. You can see now why I'm always sad, but happy with Hail. He always comforts me when I have visions or nightmares of that time. I dont know what I'd do without him. Whell, now back to the story. Hailpaw and I escaped, but got tired. We saw a stream to drink from, so we did. Slowly after, he collapsed on a big rock. I tried to wake him up, but I then passed out too. I then knew we were dying of hunger. The next day, we woke up in a strange place filled with cats. We were partially scared and partially relieved. They gave us prey, and we lived int the nursery as normal kits. It was our (hail and I) first day of being apprentices, when we saw our mom. She recognised our scent, and greeted us. I felt my blood start to boil. Oh how i HATED her. She tryed to greet us like nothing happened!! Whell I pounced and scratched on her, and she ran away, whailing. She is still out there, and I believe she is watchin us. That is my life story."

"I thought I told you not to tell," said a voice from nowhere. "Hail," Skypaw squealed in exitement. Oh how she loved her brother, she really did. (took me way to long to type. waa)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 pm

SproutKit jumps. "Whats this all about?" She starts laughing on her back.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:57 pm

"Sootkit is a stupid frog-brain!" she blurted, staring daggers at sootkit.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 pm

"lets go for a walk," said skypaw. The two siblings walked out of the nursery together.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:13 pm

"Hey!" Honeykit mewled, standing up beside her btoher. "Don't talk like that about my brother!"

Looking up from washing her pelt, Mothkit mewed, "Could you be any louder?! Acornfall is trying to have a rest!"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 pm

"Oh come on, just be friends. How would YOU feel if everyone called you a stupid fog bain? Would you like dat?"
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Sootkit hissed. Then his mother shot up like a bullet, and yelled," What's going on?"She stopped talking when she saw everything in control. Then she saw that they were calling each other names, and meowed, "Now kits, don't get in a fight! I'm going to get some fresh-kill. Now you must be good!"
Acornfall went out of the Nursery. Then Sootkit mewed, "Honeykit, stay out of this! And for Skykit, you are making a mistake!," he hissed, and sat down, watching Skykit. He knew if he made any more trouble, he'd get in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Silverpaw sat back, watching the kits to make sure they don't get into any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Sproutkit hisses. "I'm not coming in this fight, and not coming out!"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:42 pm

"Good." She purred with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

The kit sighs. "I'm bored! I wanna go outside!".
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:28 pm

"You can explore the camp, if you want." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:31 pm

She jumps the highest she'd ever jumped before (3 Feet). "YAY!!!!!!!!!!" she screams.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Raincloud entered the nursery, looking tired.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Silverpaw let out a small giggle.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Acornfall comes back into the nursery, with a plump fish. She turned to Sootkit," Any problems?",Sootkit shook his head,"Nope, none." Acornfall dropped the fish,"Good." She began to eat and said affectionally to Raincloud," Is everything okay? You look tired."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Raincloud yawned. "No, I just went on a walk is all." she smiled sleepily.
Back to top Go down

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 pm

"Hm. I could use a walk." She continued, and ate,"Sleep well." she said, lowering her voice, trying to let Raincloud get some rest. When she finished her fish, she got up, padded over to Sootkit, and asked," Would you like to play with those fish bones?"
Sootkit nodded excitedly, then ran over to the bones, picked the spiny toys up, and bounced back to the other kits, not where Skykit was. He said to Honeykit," Look what mom gave me!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Sproutkit comes in, purring. "Thanks for letting me go outside! It was WAY fun!" She yawns and curls up on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Raincloud was soon curled up, snoring softly.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Silverpaw padded outside.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:04 am

A black and white she-kit walks by the others. "Hi every kit!" she says loudly, but not loud enough to wake up the ones which were sleeping.

Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Sproutkit wakes up. She looks at the black and white kit, And looks at her paws. "Are you a new kit?" She asked the kit softly, still looking at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nursery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery   Nursery - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nursery
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next