Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing, DuskClan

Go down 
+6
Holo
Genesis
Little*Dreamer
Sunny
Shard
Forever~
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Halfmoon sat down and curled her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 am

(Go to da leader den and be nice XD)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:13 pm

(Do I still need to go? XD)
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 pm

(Ok so i have found an internet outlet for now)

Spark yawned and licked his fur silently thinking
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Licking his tail, the tom sat back with a sigh, slumping to the ground. Crookedleap felt something wet touch his ear, and flicked it, then looked up. There was nothing there, not even a cloud, and he frowned in confusion.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Halfmoon glanced at the trees, suddenly wary of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:54 pm

(This is Slate. Polar keeps using my cp and it gets confusing XD)
Shadowfoot padded in, his usual grin plastered across his face. He snorted and laughed to himself as he laid down in the middle of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 am

Looking to Shadowfoot, Crookedleap pushed himself to his paws, ambling over to the tom. "Shadowfoot," he mewed, looking around him, then leaned forward to whisper in the tom's ear. "I'm telling Foxspark I want to go for a walk. Meet me at the training hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Pepperpaw: pads around in boredom pushing a pebble around with her paws.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Stormpaw looked up at her. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Pepperpaw: looks over at stormpaw. "Hi" she replies lifting her paw waving in habit. Realizing she is she places her paw back on the ground embarrassed by her old kitty pet ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 pm

A once-muscular golden tom-cat padded slowly into the clearing, his amber eyes glancing around, memories gleaming plainly on their surface. His plet is ragged and torn, his pads are cracked and dry, but he has returned.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 am

Sandpaw raced over to Lionblaze. "Are you okay? Welcome back!" she mewed, her yellow eyes worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:15 am

Lionblaze let out a purr that sounded more like a rasp. "Nothing's wrong with me that can't be cured over time." He shakes out his tattered pelt and sits down, his paws trembling unknowingly. "And thank you."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 am

Looking to the warrior with an wry smile, Crookedleap mewed, "Lionblaze! Welcome back! We were all thinking something had happened to the infamous deputy, but I knew you would never leave us!"
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:49 am

Hollowstar padded out of her den and bounded towards her old "nephew" (hehe not official)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am

Sparrowheart padded over. "Where've you been, Lionblaze? You look horrible!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 am

Pepperpaw looks up and recognizing the ragged looking tom she makes her way over slowly trying to place the warrior. She flicks her ears hearing his name and sits down silently flicking her tail through the grass uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:02 am

(Quick question, who would be Rowan's mentor?)

Looking to the commotion in the clearing, Rowanpaw flicked his tail, plaintively looking to the whirl of cats enshrining the former deputy. "Lionblaze?' he mewed out, giving the air a curious sniff. "We'd all thought you had died."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 am

Sandpaw's face brightened when she saw Rowanpaw.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:21 am

(dunno, ill figure it out tomorrow XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 am

Lionblaze dipped his head wearily to the Clan in general, his eyes gleaming with good humor. "Twolegs. I was on a border patrol and they took me. It was an early border patrol., mind you. I was alone." He swished his tail, his amber gaze sweeping the cats. "They took me to a barn and kept me there. I managed to live off of crowfood, though. Then some rogues came and attacked me repeatedly. Luckily for them I was starved by the time they got there." Lionblaze unsheathed his long curved claws and dug them into the earth.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:05 am

Pepperpaw: frowns pinning her ears back listening to LionBlaze talking about two-legs. "two-legs don't do that"
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:21 am

With a large grin on his face, the tom mewed, "Don't sweat the details! Come eat something, we're all just glad you're back and safe!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:24 am

Lionblaze bit back a sarcastic remark. Something like: No, you're right. I must have been captured by walking trees. The worn golden tom fixed his eyes on Pepperpaw. "The Twolegs weren't your old housefolk." He pointed out. "Not every Twoleg likes cats; we've all seen the ones who like dogs. They walk the flea-brained beasts around our forests every sunrise." He looked at the other tom. "Thank you. And I don't believe we've met. If we have, I can't recall your name." LionBlaze's eyes flashed with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 am

As if in disbelief, the tom mewed, "Lionblaze? Are you saying you don't recognize me?" Then, as if something suddenly snapped, he croaked out in a hoarse, saddened, yet threateningly grumpy voice, "It's me... Amberheart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing, DuskClan   Clearing, DuskClan - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing, DuskClan
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next