Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star&Shard's Travels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

Star&Shard's Travels Empty
PostSubject: Star&Shard's Travels   Star&Shard's Travels Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 am

Shard padded into the forest along with her sister and best friend Star. She let loose a minute long yawn. "Star, I think I need to sleep soon. Now if possible." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Star&Shard's Travels   Star&Shard's Travels Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Star gave a long look over her shoulder to her sister. She rolled her eyes playfully. "You're so lazy Shard!" She purred and stopped. "But I'm sort of tired too. Let's go ahead and rest."
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Star&Shard's Travels   Star&Shard's Travels Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Shard flopped down and rolled over to her sister "YAAAY!" she purred. "We can explore the area more in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Star&Shard's Travels   Star&Shard's Travels Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Star plopped onto the ground and layed down. She yawned and looked at her best friend. "Alright, I love exploring. Let's get plenty of rest tonight so you won't be too tired to travel." She kept one eye open, watching for Shard's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Star&Shard's Travels   Star&Shard's Travels Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Shard yawned and curled up next to Star "Can't wait" She closed her eyes and drifted away and into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Star&Shard's Travels   Star&Shard's Travels Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Star blinked and yawned, now awake. It was morning and the air was golden with the shine of the early sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star&Shard's Travels   Star&Shard's Travels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star&Shard's Travels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: Unclaimed Forest-
Jump to: