Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Toxic Invasion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Toxin prowled low in LightningClan territory, feeling exposed and vulnerable in the open space. He had come in from the direction of the unclaimed forest, and being young and stupid, hadn't stopped to notice the Clan's border.

AuthorMessage
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:49 pm

She frowned at the kit. It was clear he was a loner but even loners know the Clan cats don't hurt kits. Or at least that was what Wrenstar presumed. "Hush your self kit. I am not here to hurt you. I followed the scent trail Tumblekit left when he took off." Wrenstar look at Tumblekit with a "We'll talk about this later" look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Toxin relaxed his position but didn't relax the rest of him. "I'm not a kit," he mumbled darkly.

Honorary Member
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

"You are to me" She smirked at him then her face became serious. "You should not be out here. Neither one of you. You both are much to small. A hawk could swoop down, snatch you and you would never been seen again." Wrenstars eyes misted over for just the slightest bit and then it was gone. "Clan kit or not I would like it if you come with me and Tumblekit back to the camp. I swear to StarClan no one will harm you if you do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 am

Toxin wasn't too eager to tag along but this bossy kitty didn't seem like one to let something go after a little whining. "Fine," he grumbled reluctantly.

Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:22 am

Tumblekit drops his twig and looks up acknowledging the older cat. "I'm not that small" he protests softly. He searches the sky for birds. "none of those can pick me up, they are so tiny." he continues not paying much attention to the other part of the conversation.

Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Wrenstar sighed at Tumblekit and nosed him along while making sure the other was following. "They may seem small buts that's only cause they are high up. Just trust that I know better okay Tumblekit" The brown she-cat nuzzled him before nosing him along again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 pm

(Go to the Camp to continue)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Invasion   Toxic Invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toxic Invasion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2