Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WaterFall Pond

Go down 
+2
Goldy
Sunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Hellgillforce-20050320s
The water is fresh water and not much else other than frogs are here. The pond is a great source for fresh water and spongy moss.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 pm

(Yeah.)
Goldenflame continued on, back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Chaffinchpaw bounded to the waterfall, eager to start getting to know his Clan's territory.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Mousenose smiled then stood a few kittensteps away from the pond. "here is waterfall pond. It has one of the most pure sources of water in lightningclan." she looked towards Chaffinchpaw.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:55 pm

"Wow!" Chaffinchpaw meowed, eyes wide. "It's so pretty!" He sniffed at the water cautiously, as if afraid it might attack him.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 pm

She laughed and pawed the rocks borderlining the waterfall. "see? Completely unliving." she stands and looks towards a small bush. She pads over to it and lifts it. "come look over here chaffinch." she reveals something white and webbby underneath the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 am

Chaffinchpaw looked up, seeing Mousenose walk over to the bushes. He followed her, watching the bush carefully. "What is that?" Chaffinchpaw asked her, looking up at his mentor.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:13 pm

She sweeper it with her paw, showing showing some to chaffinchpaw. "it's cobwebs. It's what the clan medicine cats use to heal cats who are bleeding." she puts a ball of it in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 am

"Neat!" he chirped, reaching forward to sniff it. Chaffinchpaw licked the cobwebs tenderly, trying to see what they tasted like.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 pm

She laughed and pulled them away, looking for another spot of territory to guide chaffinchpaw to. Her eyes beamed and she looked north. "Next stop, Wildflower Hills!" she nudged chaffinch with her tail and smiled. "come on, just follow me."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:59 am

Acorpelt half hopped half walked to the area where the pond was located, his paws finally starting to ache. Though he hadn't attempted to dig as much as Embereyes, his paws weren't as strong as they used to be. "Here," he mews, catching his breath. Tearing some moss out, he made his way down to the water as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 pm

She ran/limped after him, still full of energy. She took a big mouthful of moss and dunked it under the water. She lifted it back up, trying to keep every bit of moisture in the moss, "Why isn't there anything better to carry water?" she meowed crossly.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Chaffinchpaw looked worriedly up at his mentor. "What's happening?" he asked, flattening his ears nervously. "What are they doing?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Mosenose cocked her head. "I don't know..." she brushed her muzzle against "uhh, wait here." she padded to them and cocked her head. "what's going on? Is anybody hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Acornpelt looked up at her as he, setting his dry moss down. "After the shaking, Embereyes and I found that one of the kits got stuck in the nursery when the tree fell in front of it. The ground is rock hard, so we are gathering water to soften it." He inhaled deeply. "Maybe your apprentice and you can help us get water." He picked up his moss and dunked it into the water. "Embereyes and I need to hurry back to camp, so we can have as much water as possible. He hopped up the rock, flicking his tail for Embereyes to follow.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Mouse nose nodded. "well do everything we can." she padded back towards chaffinch paw and sighed. "how would you like to do your first 'real' training assiggnment?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Embereyes ran after him, her fur fluffing angrily up at Mosenose not understanding the seriousness of the situation. Water dribbled onto her paws from the moss.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Chaffinchpaw's eyes clouded momentarily with worry, but cleared at his first real opportunity to help the Clan in a time of need. "I want to! What do I do?" he asked eagerly, ears perked forward in anticipation, unaware of just how serious this was.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Mousenose nodded and ran to the stream picking up moss quickly. "okay, first, you find prices of moss and dip them in the water." she dunked the moss into the water. "then you lift it out and carry it back camp- or just follow me." she demonstrated once more quickly, then took her piece and walked up the rock, the moss dropping slightly. "quickly, chaffinch!"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Chaffinchpaw nodded, dashing over to the stream where he scraped up a bundle of moss. He gave it a minute to soak up water, then picked it up in his mouth and hurried after Mousenose. Chaffinchpaw grimaced at the wetness, shaking himself briefly to try and dry his fur a little.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Mouse nose nodded and turned. "follow me quickly!" she began to run towards camp. -continue in le nursery-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WaterFall Pond   WaterFall Pond - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WaterFall Pond
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: LightningClan-
Jump to: