Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallo there!

Go down 
+5
Orange
Little*Dreamer
Silverfur
Magpie
Scorchwhisker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Hallo! I'm Scorchwhisker, otherwise known as Celosia or Cel. I suppose one is supposed to ramble on about themselves in welcoming/joining threads such as this one, so here goes--

I found this website whilst on another website, on which I received an advertisement regarding Forgotten Purrs. I decided it'd be fun to roleplay here, so here I am. I'm currently seventeen years old, I'm a girl, and I'm British. I was born in Bristol, but moved to Georgia (US) three years ago. I'm still getting used to everything.

I've roleplayer very many websites, and only found one that I'm currently on, another warrior cats rpg. It's very drab as of late, so I've been looking for something else. My favorite character is a lovely tom named Scorchwhisker, and I play him quite a bit. If anyone has any questions regarding myself, Scorchie, or roleplaying, I'd be happy to answer them.

<3,
Cel
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Hai, I'm Magpie. It's nice to meet you, you seem literate. x3 This site has been up for awhile, but it was inactive until about a week ago, but now most of us cone on pretty much everyday. So hopefully it won't become drab until a very long time.

I'm on the chatbox if you'd like to talk there. :3
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Hai, welcome to Forgotten Purrs! I'm Lilypaw, newest apprentice of StreamClan.
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 pm

It's lovely to meet both of you! I do tend to lean towards longer posts, yes. Correct grammar is a must with me, for some silly reason. I'm glad I found this site-- I'm in need of a good roleplay.

Last edited by Scorchwhisker on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:22 pm

ScorchWhisper,

Welcome to Forgotten Purrs. I'm Little*Dreamer, you may call me Dream, Dreamy, Dreamah, Dreamer, etc. I have no preference but I'd rather not be called Little. <--- did you catch that? I'm glad you joined the website. Can't wait to get to know you.

~Little*Dreamer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Orange
Banned
Orange

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Hay Cell :D I hope you like the site. I honestly like it better than most roleplay forums. It's one of the better ones. BUT ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU <3
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello to both of you! I'll call you Dream. :3

Hai Orange. Heh--- love you too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:11 pm

<3 Our love shall be eternal.
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Forever and ever and ever and ever! <3333
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello! And welcome to ForgottenPurrs :D I hope we get to role play together sometime ^^ My character is a loner, so I suppose her role playing boundaries are slightly flexible.
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 am

Thankiee Star. I have two characters at the moment-- Scorchie and Alicarri, the latter of which is a loner. :3
Back to top Go down
Rain
Warrior
Rain

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Welcome to the site, Scorch! I'm Rain...You can call me...Rain:D xD
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Ello Scorch :3 I'm Sunny. And I am afraid you moved to the wrong place if you love correct grammar ;) That's what my mom says anyways XD Welcome to FP :D I love the place myself and was happy when it came back up. Always glad to get a new member!

PS LOVE your name. I have male cat on CB and his name is ScorchingFlight and your name reminded me of him :D
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

THATS IT, Thats right :D Thats why I kept thinking your name was familiar X3 cause of sunnys charrie. Anyways, its a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Thankiee to everyone! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallo there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo there!   Hallo there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallo there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Getting Started :: Hello, Goodbye-
Jump to: