Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Scorchwhisker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

Scorchwhisker Empty
PostSubject: Scorchwhisker   Scorchwhisker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 pm

*Name:
Scorchwhisker
*Sex:
Tom
*Appearance:
Scorchwhisker is a very attractive cat. His long, silky fur is a dark ginger colour that contrasts perfectly with the brilliant emerald of his eyes. His muzzle, chest, and underbelly are all white, along with three of his paws. The left front paw is black, as well as his ear tips and tailtip. He has pointed triangular ears, and thick whiskers.
Personality:
Scorchwhisker has a personality that's a bit hard to define. In truth, the tomcat is bipolar. He has extreme mood swings, but is a nice cat to be around the majority of the time. He does tend to be a bit indifferent when it comes to high strung situations, but he has many masks to present the world with.
Perhaps the most interesting thing about the tabby is his sexuality. To be completely blunt, Scorchwhisker is gay. He never took an interest in she-cat, always find toms more attractive. It's not a fact that the ginger tom goes around telling everycat-- he's smart enough to realize that being gay isn't something that everycat approves of.
Warrior (I'd love to aspire to be deputy or even leader!)
Clan:
StreamClan
History:
Find out IC! <3
Other: N/A
*Roleplay Sample:
ic. With the offensive bird buried and the hindrance gone from his paw, there was only one thing left to cloud Scorchwhisker's thoughts-- Yewberry. Just the thought of the name sent a warm feeling throughout his body. The warrior gulped down a breath of air and sat back on his haunches as he wrapped his plumed tail around his paws. The tip twitched back and forth. A rustle nearby caught his attention for a moment, but Scorchwhisker just shook his head. The prey would wait. The only thing he needed to do at the moment was contemplate what was going on. The emotions and thoughts running through his body and mind were exactly terrible-- not a terrible thing, and not a terrible sensation. But what was to come of it? That's what Scorchwhisker was curious of. To fall in love with another tom? It was something he had done before, but never voiced the feelings or showed them. It was obvious to the flame pelted warrior that Yewberry was a cat that wasn't naturally perverted as Scorchwhisker considered himself and his sexuality to be. Yewberry'd had a previous mate-- a she-cat. That was proof enough to the warrior that he didn't have a chance with Yewberry,

But . . . . even accepting those things, Scorchwhisker's thought were still flooded with images and voices. One voice in particular. One that belonged to an incredibly handsome tomcat with a pelt that the midnight sky would envy. Casting his face upwards, the SunClan warrior closed his eyes. "Never have I believed in StarClan, and NightClan has let me down. If any of my ancestors are listening, help me," his prayer was soft-- a desperate plea to anyone and anything. Scorchwhisker'd had enough trouble to last anycat nine lifetimes. Being exiled from your brithClan wasn't something one ever forgot. And the one cat that had stayed with him was dead. His first true love, Firetail. The mute tomcat was killed by a raging badger; something Scorchwhisker would never forget. It had left a void inside of him, one that he was sure could never be filled. But today, it wasn't hurting. He couldn't feel the invisible claws of judging and shame ripping at his pelt; he couldn't hear the voices mocking him and berating him; and he couldn't see the shadows hissing from the dark. It didn't hurt. And with no pain, what was holding him back?

When this is over, Scorchwhisker vowed as he stood, grinning. His eyes were blazing with a new fire, and a beautiful feeling coursed through his veins. Tipping his head toward the sky again, Scorchwhisker blinked slowly. "I know, Firetail. The past is in the past," he meowed quietly and took a deep breath. After rolling his shoulders to limber his muscles, the warrior set off at a brisk pace, all the while searching for signs of prey. A sharp snap echoed around the forest, causing him to pause. He blinked as the birds began chipping again. Lashing his feathery tail, he set off again. The tell-tale signs of a rabbit were showing up. Having already spent a bit of the day chasing of the furry creatures, the ginger tabby wasn't exactly thrilled. But hey-- bigger prey might could bigger points, right? Scorchwhisker slowed his pace as the scent of it got stronger and he lightened his footfalls. Slowly creeping around a bramble bush, his emerald eyes took in the sight. It was a rather plain rabbit, medium sized with the boring brown fur and white tail. Only this one was on its side, paralyzed. Carefully, the tomcat crept closer. He halted in surprise as he realized why it was frozen. The poor thing was exhausted-- it had apparently spent the past hours trying to free its hind foot from a Twoleg trap.

Scorchwhisker padded up to it, pity lighting his eyes. "Have a nice sleep," he murmured softly before closing his jaws around its throat. The rapid heaving of its sides and wild, terrified look in its eyes disappeared as its head drooped. The flame furred warrior pondered how to remove it from the object for a moment. His only thought caused him to grimace. Working his jaws around its hind leg, he bit down hard. It took a few more bites to sever the hind paw, but he did it. Scorchwhisker buried it quickly and went in search of more prey. Two mice escaped him, but a small vole didn't. He carried it back to the rabbit and buried it alongside.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Scorchwhisker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorchwhisker   Scorchwhisker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:47 pm

You're a good writer. :3 Approved, but be careful about his sexuality, I don't know people's opinions concerning it are. >.>

Scorchwhisker

Scorchwhisker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorchwhisker   Scorchwhisker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Thank you very much! Yes, I wasn't sure wether to give him his true personality here, due to the fact that I'm unaware of the members' thoughts of the LGBT community..... I myself am bisexual, and I'm hoping that doesn't cause problems. If Scorchie's sexuality does, I'll just have him converted to being a straight tom.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Scorchwhisker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorchwhisker   Scorchwhisker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Okay. :3 I don't think it'll be a problem, but you can never really tell.

Orange

Scorchwhisker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorchwhisker   Scorchwhisker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 am

:U On another roleplay site, the Admin wouldn't let my cat be gay. BUT NOW I REALLY WANNA MAKE A GAY CAT <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scorchwhisker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorchwhisker   Scorchwhisker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorchwhisker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Character-Related :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: