Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

playing with the shadows in your head

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

playing with the shadows in your head Empty
PostSubject: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 pm

playing with the shadows in your head 2vtuvew

Alicarri had never been a cat that enjoyed another's company. It suited her well to be alone as a rogue. The she-cat was only sixteen moons, though, and life wasn't all mice and moonlight for the brown tabby. Being exiled from a Clan at such a young age would make for a very bitter personality, and she did indeed have a bitter twist to her. The yellow eyed she-cat twitched her ear as a sound reached them. "Hallo?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:32 pm

(Resized your avatar :3)

Whiskers padded softly through the forest, admiring the pretty sight of sun dappling gently through the leaves. The leaves crunched as her paws crunched over them, the few remains of last year's leaf-fall. She heard a cat call out, and picking up her pace, hurried to find company. "Hello!"

Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 pm

At the sound of another cat's voice-- feminine, by the sound of it-- Alicarri blinked in surprise. She hadn't been expecting a reply to her call. Curling her thick tail over her back, the young tabby curiously looked around, awaiting the other she-cat's arrival.

{I did! ^^}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:52 pm

(Hi! Wanna roleplay? My cat is a loner named Star ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Whiskers trotted up to the loner, smiling broadly. "Nice to meet you!" she purred, then corrected herself. "Well, I guess we haven't really met at all! I'm Whiskers, what's your name?"

Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:46 am

Alicarri blinked in greeting, taking a slight step back. She wasn't used to cats she'd had no previous contact with to be so friendly. "Er..... Alicarri," she meowed quietly. The brown tabby's eyes had a minute glaze of distance to them.

Last edited by Scorchwhisker on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Whiskers purred at the unusual name. "Alicarri. . . . Where I come from, everyone's name is something like Smudge or Princess," she laughed lightly. "I like Alicarri. It's pretty."

Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:18 pm

The brown tabby she-cat smiled gingerly. "Thank you. I'm not from around here..... If you can't tell," she mewed, the last phrase an afterthought. Flicking her tailtip, Alicarri glanced around. "Would you be opposed to informing as to exactly we are?" she inquired delicately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 pm

"Yes. . . ." she replied. "Though I only know the immediate area myself. The woods farther from here are inhabited by wild cats, I hear they're as bad as foxes themselves."

Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Alicarri flicked her ears back. "I myself am considered a wild cat..... I'm not owned my anyone or part of anything, she mewed, her tone obscurely proud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Whiskers twitched her ears, unimpressed. "I'd call that a stray," she teased lightly. "The forest cats are the very definition of wild: savage, cruel, unmerciful, acting for their own needs and never on a moral code." Her eyes darkened. "I hear that the strongest members of their cults call themselves 'warriors.'" Then her gaze turned friendly and she laughed off the dark thoughts with a smile. "But then again, I've no right to judge. I'm not one of them."

Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Alicarri's brown eyes narrowed. "And I assume that you find those cats uncouth and not fit to associate with?" she growled the last few words, her ears flattened against her skull. "You seemed to of just described me, sweetheart," the brown tabby snarled the last word, distorting it in a grotesque way that such a word of endearment should never be so warped. Her thick tail lashed angrily and she stalked nearer to Whiskers-- what kind of name even was that?--unsheathing her claws as she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Whiskers backed up nervously, her smile faltering. "I didn't mean. . . ." she murmured, taken aback by the sudden display of aggression. "I was only saying. I have never met one, only heard stories." Her voice turned mildly sour, "And I have met you, and I have not heard stories. I still haven't judged you. . . . Wouldn't want to get off on the wrong paw!" She laughed nervously.

Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Alicarri flicked her tail in a condescending manner. "Obviously you didn't mean to. There's no good reason to prevoke me, really," she meowed, her tone flat. Her eyes were cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:20 am

Unsure of whether this was a signal to leave, Whiskers hesitated before answering. She knew her nervousness was obvious but didn't bother to try hiding it. "Yes, well. . . . I'm sure there isn't," she meowed. "But some cats have no trouble thinking up excuses. Not--Not that I'm one of them! I-I should probably get going. . . ."

Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:30 pm

A dry laugh escaped Alicarri. "Scared, are you?" the brown tabby meowed in a mocking voice as she delicately stepped toward Whiskers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Whiskers flattened an ear disbelievingly. "Well, I'm certainly not feeling very brave," she meowed pointedly, knowing she shouldn't be acting so bold. Alicarri was obviously potentially dangerous, even if she wasn't attacking right this second. She took a half a step back, fur fluffed up nervously.

PostSubject: Re: playing with the shadows in your head   playing with the shadows in your head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing with the shadows in your head
Page 1 of 1