Hallo there! Has there ever been a time when you've had a great idea for a cat, but you couldn't figure out how to make a good biography? Ever get tired of trying, and just skip everything? Well, here's a guide to help that writer's block!
NAME GAME: Be creative, have imagination... but please don't name them Starstar, pawpelt, Greenpelt. No cat has a green pelt. When coming up with a name for your cat imagine something you can relate them to. Are they bouncy and happy, like a rabbit? Are they feirce and strong, like a badger? Are they sly and sneaky, like a fox? There are so many easy ways to create your cats name! Does your kit/cat have an imagination? What about Painted? There are even other names you can use to describe your cats personality. Ever use synonyms? Sometimes going to Thesarus.com may help you. Now... lets move on.
AGE TIME: Now this is rather simple right? Depends on what rank your cat is. Are they kits? 0 moons to 6 moons. Apprentices? 6 moons to 12 moons. Warriors? 12 moons... ______ moons. Cats can die, they can become handicapped and forced to retire or they simply can stay warriors until retirement. Elders are mostly older cats but some kits, such as blind ones, may become elders. Young apprentices who become handicapped or warriors may even end up becoming elders at young ages. In the end? Its up to you, the player.
DESCRIPTION MANIPULATION: You ever find describing that old picture extremely hard? Well lets break it down into some easy steps.
1) What color is the fur?
2) What color are the eyes?
3) Does he/she has short or long whiskers?
4) What about their fur? Is it long? Short?
5) What about their tail? Crooked? Bobbed? Normal?
6) Are they blind? Do they have impaired vision?
7) Is your cat declawed? Do they have claws?
8 ) What kind of cat are they? Tabby? Maine Coon? Other?
9) Is your cat small? Large? Slim? Average?
PERSONALITY MANIPULATION: You ever been in a bind to describe your cats personality? Want the easy way out?
1) Is your cat easily annoyed? Upset? Angered?
2) Is your cat caring and kind or could they care less?
3) Does your cat love to fight? Kill? Or would they rather have peace?
4) Is your cat loyal? Devoted? Or would they betray the warrior code to their own desire?
5) Is your cat shy? Or do they want the world to hear what they have to say?
6) Is your cat crazy? Do they see things? Hear things that aren't really there?
7) Is your cat a clean freak or could they care less about that?
Strengths/Weaknesses:How to make Examplepaw NOT a mary-sue/Gary-sue!
1) Remember every cat has a flaw, and so thus, yours must to.
Strength Examples: Good at fighting, hunting, hiding, running, catching fish/other animal, playing tricks, sneakiness. Etc.
Weakness Examples: NOT good at: fighting, hunting, hiding, running, protecting, catching fish/other animal, sneakiness, helping others.
Likes/Dislikes:What does YOUR character like AND dislike?
1) Remember every character will not like everything.
Like Examples: Playing, fighting, hunting, games, talking, inanimate objects (i.e: Flowers, clouds, grass, tree,), other cats, ___clan, etc.
Dislike Examples: Other cats, other clans, fighting, playing, mean cats, nice cats, games, mind tricks, hunting, inanimate objects, having fun, being disrespectful, etc.
Remember to be creative and that your character cannot and will not like any and everything!
HISTORY IS HISTORY: You ever found history to be the hardest part of a bio to ever make? I'm here to help you out!
1) Where was your cat born at? DuskClan? A Tribe? Loner? Rogue?
2) What was it like the night they were born? Was it raining? Snowing? Mid-summer?
3) What about their parents? Who were they? How did they meet? Was it a secret? A betrayel?
4) How many siblings did they have?
5) If warrior, what was their kithood like? Apprenticehood? Who was their mentor, their best friends? What was their first prey to catch? When was their first battle? How did they feel when they recieved their warrior name?
6) Did they ever go to a gathering as an apprentice? What was that like?
Hope this helps! <3
NOTE-- This is copyrighted to this
website. This isn't my original work.